Popular among musicians and popstars, music ear moulds protect hearing but do not destroy the fidelity of the music.
(PRWEB UK) 19 June 2013
Hidden Hearing has issued information about their range of custom made hearing protection, following the publication of their hearing protection infographic.
Custom made ear moulds are becoming increasingly popular to protect hearing thanks to their custom mould to an individual’s ear as well as the ability to let some safe sound in. Hidden Hearing explains:
- Music – Popular among musicians and pop stars, music ear moulds protect hearing but do not destroy the fidelity of the music. These can be used by musicians and those attending musical events when sound integrity must remain uncompromised.
- Active – Ideal for the workplace, active hearing moulds have custom made attenuation for a variety of noisy situations where the ability to converse is important.
- Shooting – These custom made electronic noise suppressors for shooters effectively suppress gunshot noise while still allowing normal conversation and the use of mobile phones without the need to remove them.
- Drive – For motorcyclists and cyclists, who are exposed to the sound of traffic and road works, hearing loss is an issue. With custom made attenuation, these do not protrude from the ears, allowing them to fit comfortably under a helmet.
- Sleep – These have custom made attenuation and block sound completely, allowing for a peaceful night’s sleep in noisy areas. Their soft material allows maximum comfort.
With more than 40 years’ experience in treating hearing loss, Hidden Hearing is entrusted with the care of more than 100,000 people each year. The firm has 84 hearing centres across the UK, all catering for a range of needs and budgets. Specialising in hearing tests and hearing aids, the company also offer a variety of hearing aid accessories and in 2005, became the first dedicated hearing retailer to be recognised as an Investor in People.