London, UK (PRWEB) June 12, 2013
The development of the traditional macrocell based cellular network deployment is driven by the enhancing influx of mobile broadband data traffic along with growing requirements to in-building wireless coverage. Nevertheless, the traditional macrocell based cellular network deployment still does not fully meet the wireless subscribers’ requirements regarding the capacity and coverage. The annual mobile data traffic throughput is poised for the growth at a 27.9% CARG. It is expected to increase from 57 Exabytes in 2013 to almost 335 Exabytes in 2020.
Carrier WiFi and small cells deployments are forecast to generate revenues of around USD 350 billion by 2021 in total. Small cells and carrier WiFi networks are likely to route nearly 208 Exabytes or more than 60% of overall mobile network traffic annually by end-2020. Meantime, overall annual spending on the HetNet infrastructure is forecast to reach almost USD 42 billion by 2020.
New research report “The HetNet Bible (Small Cells and Carrier WiFi) - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies and Forecasts: 2013 – 2020 – With an Evaluation of DAS & Cloud RAN” worked out by Signals and Systems Telecom has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: The HetNet Bible (Small Cells and Carrier WiFi) - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies and Forecasts: 2013 – 2020 – With an Evaluation of DAS & Cloud RAN
Published: May, 2013
Price: US$ 2,500.00
The report provides an extensive overview of the global small cells and carrier WiFi market, and grants access to the analysis of the DAS and Cloud RAN technology. The study contains comprehensive examination of the existing and emerging technologies, presents industry business case and roadmap, outlines the major market challenges and opportunities, as well as includes deployment case studies. The research report covers vendor service/product strategies and offers strategic recommendations. It reveals critical information on the present market state and highlights industry background. Moreover, the report discloses detailed future market outlook including forecast revenue and shipments of small cells, carrier WiFi, small cell backhaul, Small Cells as a Service (SCaaS), DAS, Cloud RAN, Self-Organizing Network (SON) and mobile data services.
- Comprehensive overview of the small cells and carrier WiFi market including analysis of key segments, the business case for the market and discussion of the market drivers and limiters.
- Essential data on integration and offloading technology.
- Small cell and carrier WiFi industry roadmap and value chain analysis.
- Vital historical and present data on the industry performance.
- Examination of the competitive environment; data on consolidation and acquisitions.
- Review of small cells & carrier WiFi deployment models.
- Analysis of the small cells & carrier WiFi vertical markets.
- Information on small cell backhaul.
- Details on the standardization & regulatory initiatives related to the industry.
- In-depth analysis of the small cell & carrier WiFi deployments.
- Detailed overview of the prominent companies (vendors, providers) operating on various levels of the industry value chain.
- Market forecast.
- Strategic recommendations.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at Signals and Systems Telecom page.