The purpose of National Productivity Day is to celebrate, share and honor best practices of the most innovative, forward-thinking and productive companies and fuel productivity in offices everywhere,” said Xavier Unkovic, Regional President, Mars Drinks.
(PRWEB) June 13, 2013
National Productivity Day, the unofficial holiday created by Mars Drinks to help fuel office productivity, is one of a series of events planned to promote the launch of STEEL HORSE™ Coffee, the first and only hot drink that combines the benefits of coffee with 150mg of circulation-supporting cocoa flavanols.
“Every company defines productivity in their own unique way. The purpose of National Productivity Day is to celebrate, share and honor best practices of the most innovative, forward-thinking and productive companies and fuel productivity in offices everywhere,” said Xavier Unkovic, Regional President, Mars Drinks.
Events planned for National Productivity Day and throughout the campaign include:
- Free, interactive webinar “How to Boost Productivity...When Your Company Isn't Facebook” hosted by renowned executive business coach Leila Bulling Towne and held in conjunction with the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- :60 Motivational Podcast by Leila Bulling Towne
- Productivity tips and informational articles posted throughout the day on the STEEL HORSE™ Coffee productivity website http://www.fuelingproductivity.com and related social media accounts including Twitter @steelhorsebrew #fuelingproductivity and at facebook.com/fuelingproductivity
- STEEL HORSE™ Coffee Engines of Productivity contest winner announced, honoring nominated companies who make productivity part of their corporate culture everyday
- Sampling of STEEL HORSE™ Coffee in select office buildings throughout New York and Washington, D.C.
STEEL HORSE™ Coffee will be available exclusively through the Mars Drinks single-serve system for use in the system’s FLAVIA® brewers this spring. Mars Drinks is a business unit of Mars, Incorporated and maker of FLAVIA® brewers, ALTERRA® Coffee Roasters coffee, THE BRIGHT TEA CO® tea and DOVE® Hot Chocolate.
To learn more about STEEL HORSE™ Coffee, visit http://www.steelhorsecoffee.com. To learn more about the Mars Drinks system, visit http://www.steelhorsecoffee.com/marsdrinkssystem. For tips, articles and related events that help fuel office productivity, visit http://www.fuelingproductivity.com. Or find us on Twitter @steelhorsebrew and Facebook https://www.facebook.com/FuelingProductivity.
To speak with someone directly, contact Suzan French, MSCO, 917-284-8523, sfrench(at)msco(dot)com.
About Mars Drinks
The Mars Drinks objective is “delivering the best tasting hassle-free drinks you’ll ever get in the office.” Our ALTERRA ® Coffee Roasters coffees, THE BRIGHT TEA CO.® teas, DOVE®/GALAXY® Hot Chocolate, and FLAVIA® brewer brands are part of the Mars, Incorporated family of brands which include some of the world’s most loved brands such as M&M’S®, SNICKERS®, UNCLE BEN’S®, JUICY FRUIT®, AND SKITTLES®. Mars Drinks is dedicated to providing refreshment solutions for the office environment and provides more than a billion drinks to more than 35,000 businesses each year. Mars Drinks believes that office environments should help diverse individuals engage with one another and have a better life at work. By offering the Mars Drinks single-serve system, companies encourage worker productivity and engagement by providing a place to connect, educate, motivate, and debate. Find Mars Drinks online at http://www.marsdrinks.com.