Our next-generation TriCaster 40 gives the most budget-conscious storytellers a whole new class of professional tools, which if purchased individually, would each cost far more than the TriCaster 40 itself.
San Antonio, Texas (PRWEB) June 12, 2013
NewTek today announced the next-generation of its entry-level TriCaster 40, a complete HD multi-camera video production studio that enables anyone to create professional streaming television on a small budget. Version 2 of TriCaster 40 gives students, schools, corporate video departments, small organizations and communities, video bloggers, and independent producers unprecedented access to the same production capabilities used by major networks – including customizable animated transitions, network-style titles and graphics, improved file interoperability and much more.
“At NewTek, we are constantly striving to help people with ideas use video in new ways, so that they can tell stories and make a big impact when sharing them with the world,” said Dr. Andrew Cross, Chief Technology Officer at NewTek. “Our next-generation TriCaster 40 gives the most budget-conscious storytellers a whole new class of professional tools, which if purchased individually, would each cost far more than the TriCaster 40 itself. This means that financial limitations no longer hamper creative storytelling. Anyone can use TriCaster 40 to turn a live event into a video production that rivals the pristine look of a network broadcast.”
TriCaster 40: What’s New
With a broad range of new production capabilities, TriCaster 40 now enables video producers to create stunning HD television-style video broadcasts. Users can look forward to:
- Creating more engaging content with network-style, highly designed visuals that deliver a polished, post-production look to live productions, in real time;
- Creating and customizing transitions and effects, using the now included Animation Store Creator to produce full color full motion overlays, audio for both directions and even warped video mapped against any 3D surface for the highest-impact presentations possible;
- Adding a dedicated title station with the included LiveText application for creating unique HD titles and graphics with hundreds of pre-loaded templates, displaying real-time data, and using vector-based drawing tools and extensive text options for designing custom graphics;
- Enhancing the viewing experience with new video formats, recording options and session resolutions to reach more viewers on the platforms they watch;
- Maximizing production efficiency and minimizing disruptions with new workflows for capturing to disk and exporting to external applications for the smoothest content creation; and,
- Improving visual quality and consistency, correcting for variances in the video signal on every input, and tightly calibrating white, black and color levels for every source to broadcast-acceptable standards with preview scopes.
Pricing and Availability
Existing TriCaster 40 customers can purchase the TriCaster 40 version 2 software immediately for $995 US MSRP. From now until July 12, 2013, TriCaster 40 systems can be purchased for $4,995 US MSRP, with the option to upgrade to version 2 software for $995 US MSRP. Beginning July 12, all TriCaster 40 systems will include the version 2 software, at which time the new system price will increase to $5,995 US MSRP. An optional control surface for TriCaster 40 is available for $1,995 US MSRP. International pricing may vary. For more information, please visit http://www.newtek.com, or call NewTek Sales at 800-368-5441. International callers dial +1-210-370-8000.
Go to http://www.newtek.com for additional information.
NewTek is transforming the way people create network-style television content and share it with the world. From sporting events, Web-based talk shows, live entertainment, classrooms, and corporate communications—to virtually any venue where people want to capture and publish live video, we give our customers the power to grow their audiences, brands and businesses, faster than ever before.
Clients include: “The X Factor,” ESPN X Games, New York Giants, NBA Development League, Fox News, BBC, NHL, Nickelodeon, CBS Radio, ESPN Radio, Fox Sports, MTV, TWiT.TV, USA TODAY, Department of Homeland Security (DHS), and National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA).
NewTek is privately owned and based in San Antonio, Texas. For more information on NewTek please visit: http://www.newtek.com, Twitter, YouTube, Flickr or connect with us on Facebook.
- NewTek, TriCaster and 3Play are trademarks of NewTek.
- All other products or brand names mentioned are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.