Seattle, WA (PRWEB) June 12, 2013
Windstar Cruises, a leader in yacht-style cruising, offers a chance to discover England’s exotic gardens and mystic castles with a complimentary package. This limited time offer is only available with the purchase of the July 11, 2013 seven-day Idyllic British Isles cruise on Wind Surf and is valued at $799.
From an exquisite five-star lunch in St. Mawes’ legendary Tresanton Hotel to the stunning scenery of Snowdonia National Park, the eccentric elegance of the Plas Newydd estate and a gracious cream tea in the gardens of Caerhays Castle, the Enchanting Castles & Gardens package includes:
- A private tour of Cornwall’s exclusive retreat, St. Mawes, with lunch at the renowned Tresanton Hotel;
- A visit to the striking gardens cultivated by Benedictine monks on Tresco in the Isles of Scilly;
- A private tour and traditional Cornish cream tea at Caerhays Castle;
- A visit to St. David’s Cathedral in Wales, once considered a pilgrimage equal only to that of Rome;
- A private tour of Plas Newydd in Wales, transformed from a small cottage into a magnificent 18th century Gothic estate with stunning gardens, hosted by the estate’s own specialist stewards; and
- A visit to the legendary Caernarfon Castle, site of Prince Charles’ investiture as Prince of Wales in 1969.
Sail the beautiful coasts of England, Wales, and Ireland, the inspiration of authors, artists, and poets on the July 11, 2013 seven-day Idyllic British Isles cruise on Wind Surf departing from London (Portsmouth), England to Dublin, Ireland visiting Dartmouth, Falmouth and the Isles of Scilly, England; Pembrokeshire, and Holyhead, Wales; and Waterford, Ireland, from $2,499 per person.
For more information about the Enchanting Castles & Gardens package and Idyllic British Isles voyage and to book, contact a travel professional, call Windstar at 800-258-7245 or visit http://www.WindstarCruises.com.
About Windstar Cruises
Windstar Cruises operates a fleet of small luxury cruise ships known for their intimate yacht-style experience and unique voyages to the world’s best small ports and hidden harbors. Its three recently renovated sailing yachts carry just 148 to 310 guests and cruise to 50 nations, calling at 100 ports throughout Europe, the South Pacific, the Caribbean, and Central America. In February 2013, Windstar entered into an agreement to purchase three all-suite motorized yachts with a capacity of 212 passengers each. Under the project name Global Windstar, the expansion will double the size of Windstar’s fleet, making the company the market leader in small-ship cruising with 300 or fewer passengers, with a total of 1,230 berths. For more information including rates and itineraries, contact a travel professional or call Windstar at 800-258-7245. Visit Windstar Cruises online at WindstarCruises.com or Blog.WindstarCruises.com. Windstar Cruises can also be followed on Windstar’s Facebook and Twitter fan pages.