One of the most important seasons in the retail industry is the end of year holidays, comprising almost 40% of annual retail sales.
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) June 14, 2013
This is the season retailers begin their holiday preparation. One of the most important seasons in the retail industry is the end of year holidays, comprising almost 40% of annual retail sales. A coalition of top industry specialists have been gathered in a One Step Retail Solutions hosted webinar “boot camp” designed to help retailers drive in shoppers and increase profits. The topics will include: conversion of browsers to buyers, using social media to drive in customers and return proofing the store.
Join us Tuesday, July 23rd, 2013 at 11am PDT.
TIPS AND TOOLS TO RAPIDLY AND EFFECTIVELY SERVICE YOUR CUSTOMERS WHILE MAXIMIZING THEIR IN-STORE EXPERIENCE
with Scott Kreisberg, CEO and Founder of ONE STEP RETAIL SOLUTIONS.
- How to easily capture contact information and turn holiday shoppers into long-term customers with point of sale.
- How to ensure sales aren’t lost in the holiday hustle-and-bustle or end up with off-putting long lines.
- Learn about effective tools and tips to avoid failed shopping carts.
GET HOLIDAY READY BY RETURN PROOFING YOUR STORE
with Nicole Leinbach-Reyhle, Founder of RETAIL MINDED.
- Learn the best return policy tips to safeguard sales and staff, all while keeping your customers happy.
- Hear realistic ways to control holiday purchases, returns and exchanges, as well as the reality of “final sales”.
- Ten tips, countless info… all to help retailers increase sales and decrease stress this holiday season.
DRIVE IN CUSTOMERS AND CREATE BUZZ
with Christian Kratsas, Social Media Manager SNAPRETAIL.
- Find out how to leverage email marketing to launch a well-attended in-store event.
- Develop several successful online marketing campaigns.
- Learn how to create social media buzz around brands during the holidays.
INSPIRE REPEAT CUSTOMERS AND TURN THEM INTO PROMOTERS OF ANY BRAND
with Brian Downard, Co-Founder of POCKET YOUR SHOP.
- Convert looky loo’s into customers and repeat customers.
- Turn customers into promoters of any brand.
- Use location-based marketing to direct customers into your business.
About One Step Retail Solutions
One Step Retail Solutions was founded in 1985. With offices across the US, One Step Retail helps retailers attain their goals through effective technology solutions. A consultancy based partner to over 3,000 retailers nationwide.