(PRWEB UK) 24 June 2013
But whilst places like London and Edinburgh have usurped stalwarts such as Cornwall, leading housebuilder Miller Homes in Yorkshire has launched a summer competition to encourage more people to holiday in God's own county - Yorkshire.
"Yorkshire is such a fantastic place to live and we want to encourage as many people as possible to enjoy all that it has to offer," said Steve McElroy sales director Miller Homes Yorkshire. "There is fantastic scenery, dramatic coastlines and a wealth of attractions that all the family can enjoy."
One lucky winner will receive a prize that allows them and their family to visit one attraction in each corner of the county and also enjoy a short break in its historic capital, York.
"Sometimes it is very easy to overlook what is right on your doorstep and we want to raise the profile of all our visitor attractions and places of interest," said Steve. "And even if the weather is a little inclement, there is still plenty to do undercover or you could just show some Yorkshire grit and don those waterproofs!"
The prize will include: a family day pass for four on the North Yorkshire Moors Railway, two tickets for Cirque Du Soleil at FirstDirect Arena in Leeds, a family day pass for four to The Deep in Hull and a family day pass for the Yorkshire Wildlife Park in Doncaster. But that’s not all, it also includes a two night stay for a family of four in York at the Dean Court Hotel with breakfast and tickets for the newly refurbished York Dungeon, York Minster and The Chocolate Experience.*
Anyone can enter by simply leaving their details at any of the Miller Homes developments in the region by Sunday 21st of July. The winner will be drawn at random and notified week commencing 22nd July 2013, no purchase necessary.
Miller Homes currently has thirteen developments across the region, with properties available ranging from one bedroom apartments to five bedroom executive homes.
Further details and development locations can be found by visiting http://www.millerhomes.co.uk or calling 0870 336 4600.
- Terms and conditions will apply and prizes are not negotiable.
- Miller Homes is part of The Miller Group. Since it was established in 1934, Miller Homes has built more than 100,000 homes across the UK, providing a variety of properties to meet the needs of a wide range of purchasers at all stages on the property ladder.
- Miller Homes operates in eight regions across the UK – Scotland East, Scotland West, North West, Yorkshire, North East, East Midlands, West Midlands and Southern.
- Miller Homes offers a variety of incentives, including government-backed schemes and its own schemes, to assist homebuyers in purchasing a new home.
- In 2012 Miller Homes was awarded five star rating in the National Home Builders Federation New Home Customer Satisfaction Survey and the results of independent research highlighted that 97% of its own customers would recommend Miller Homes to their best friend.
Miller Homes Yorkshire has developments across the region in:
East Ardsley Sutton in Ashfield