With summer upon us, we want to help facilitate the numerous potlucks and BBQs happening around the country, and extend that spirit of togetherness to the neighborhoods that are impacted by the YMCA.
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) June 17, 2013
Fire up the grill and score up those steaks! Pennyful.com is inspiring hosts around the country to throw the ultimate BBQ this summer with Pennyful CEO & Founder Ravitej Yadalam's "Top 10 Essentials for Grilling Season" curated from the innovative cash back site's 1500+ retail partners. To capture the season's spirit of bringing friends and family together around the communal table, when shoppers purchase any of the 10 party-starters through Pennyful's portal through July 4th, Pennyful will pay the good will forward – donating the proceeds they receive from each respective retailer to the YMCA.
"With summer upon us, we want to help facilitate the numerous potlucks and BBQs happening around the country, and extend that spirit of togetherness to the neighborhoods that are impacted by the YMCA," said Yadalam. "The YMCA's mission to work with communities to ensure that everyone has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive is something that is particularly important in the summer months when kids are out of school."
Shoppers will also win when they make their grilling season purchases on Pennyful, receiving real cash back rewards for each of the items on Yadalam's essential list – from the grill itself to the game of croquet they'll play with friends and family.
"We hope that these items will be the launching point for a memorable summer spent with loved ones," said Yadalam.
Yadalam's full list can be viewed below and online at http://www.pennyful.com/grilling-season.aspx.
Top 10 Grilling Essentials for Building a Communal Table this Summer
From Ravitej Yadalam, CEO & Founder of Pennyful.com
1. Weber One Touch Silver Charcoal Grill from Target - The ultimate grill for BBQs both big and small.
2. Salt and Pepper Sampler from Orvis - It reasons to season your burgers, steaks and chicken with plenty of salt and pepper before it even touches the grill. I love this sampler that offers four different types of each.
3. Sweet Baby BBQ Sauce from Soap.com - Meat, meet your new best friend, the fastest growing BBQ sauce in America.
4. Ladder Ball Game Set from Meijer.com - What's a BBQ without lawn games? Get the party started with a friendly game of ladder golf (water hazards not included).
5. Croquet Set from Sears - Keep the competitive spirit alive with croquet, a timeless party game classic that is synonymous with summer BBQs.
6. Iced Tea Maker from Macy's - The perfect way to stay cool and hydrated on a warm summer day.
7. Bamboo Tiki Lights from Walmart - Deck out your yard with tiki lights to keep the party going all night long.
8. Pizza Stone with Stainless Steel Frame from Sur La Table - Not all BBQs have to begin and end with burgers - I love this pizza stone for making pies right on the grill.
9. Plastic Wine Glasses from Rakuten.com - A must-have item for any outdoor party that is often overlooked.
10. Cintronella Candles from Linens 'N Things - Keep the bugs away and the guests will stay!
Pennyful.com (http://www.pennyful.com) is a cash back portal that has become a leading innovator in cash back shopping in the U.S. since its launch in 2010. Part of wholly-owned subsidiary, Eze Get Online, Inc. (Wilmington, DE), Pennyful.com pays its customers to shop on-line. Currently Pennyful.com has more than 1500 partner stores (from Sony to Macy’s; Adidas to Fandango) across the United States offering an incredible 40 million products. The key differentiator at Pennyful.com is that it offers real cash back to shoppers who shop at any of Pennyful.com’s online partner stores through its site and also helps online shoppers discover amazing offers and products.