All of your dictionaries under the same roof – for your convenience!
(PRWEB UK) 14 June 2013
Paragon Software Group, a multi-platform software developer of the world’s most trusted dictionaries and reference applications, announces the release of a small and free Slovoed Dictionaries app, giving access to 120+ new versions of Slovoed dictionaries for 35 world languages for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. By downloading just this one single Slovoed Dictionaries app, users can now test any of Paragon’s 120 Slovoed dictionaries before determining which one to buy. In addition, the new app allows the user to synchronize all existing dictionaries from Paragon into the free app. The user can add new dictionaries to Slovoed Dictionaries app at any time, so that all dictionaries on the device are stored in one single app for easy navigation and timely, synchronous upgrades. Easy and quick navigation within the app catalog allows users to search for the dictionary that will best suit their language level, skills and needs.
Multiple standalone dictionaries can now be used in the same Slovoed Dictionaries app, with easy switching between them. In addition, each purchased license for standalone dictionaries can now be used on up to 5 iOS devices. Slovoed dictionaries include the most comprehensive and up-to-date content from the world’s foremost lexicographers. Besides instant translation, the app allows you to improve your writing skills and reading comprehension. The dictionaries include more than 40 advanced features, including five different search methods!
Key learning features:
- Flash Card Quiz to memorize new words and test your knowledge as many times as you wish.
- Favorites - to quickly access frequently searched words.
- Handy Converter support.
- Search History to revise your recent translations.
- Language learning tools: use your Slovoed dictionary in conjunction with the built-in tables of irregular verbs, favorite articles, audio pronunciations by native speakers (available for English, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Russian), and conjugation tables (available for English, French, Russian and Spanish).
Key interface features:
- Built-in dictionary catalog for in-app purchases.
- Improved user interface.
- iPhone 5 support.
- Enhanced customization options allow you to modify animated menus and choose background colors.
- Enlarge or reduce font size for your comfort.
- Landscape-mode support.
- Fully iPad optimized.
- No Internet connection required: purchase a dictionary once and use it on your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch without any additional connectivity expenses.
Compatibility: Requires iPhone, iPod touch or iPad. Requires iOS 5.1 or later. This app is especially optimized for iPhone 5.
Availability: The Slovoed shell is free, and dictionary prices start at $9.99/€8.99: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id582920453?mt=8.