Investment in education is the most important decision that an adult can make in their professional lives...
Vienna, VA (PRWEB) June 18, 2013
Knowlogy Corporation is proud to announce the 2013 seminar schedule. Knowlogy regularly provides a series of free seminars to increase awareness of new technologies, and to inform local business professionals of the benefits of certification and technical education.
Knowlogy believes that investment in education is the most important decision that an adult can make in their professional lives, and our free seminars advocate this philosophy.
Seminars are either full-day or half-day events, and include lunch and refreshments. In addition, participants have the option of attending the seminar remotely, through Knowlogy’s K-Remote system. Knowlogy has the following seminars scheduled for 2013:
- Microsoft Office 2013 -- Wednesday, June 19, 2013
- What's Exciting with Cloud -- Tuesday, July 16, 2013
- Risk Management -- Monday, July 29, 2013
- Microsoft SharePoint 2013 -- Tuesday, July 30, 2013
- Critical Decision Making -- Thursday, August 01, 2013
- Project Management Overview -- Friday August 2, 2013
- Microsoft SQL 2012 Seminar -- Wednesday, August 07, 2013
- Fiber Optics -- Monday, August 12, 2013
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012- First Look Clinic -- Tuesday, August 13, 2013
- Software Requirements Management -- Tuesday August 16, 2013
- Strategic Thinking for Project Success -- Tuesday, September 17, 2013
- Project Management Overview -- Friday October 4, 2013
- Requirements Definition -- Tuesday, November 12, 2013
Knowlogy’s seminars are not marketing sessions; rather, they are intended to provide practical information that can be applied to the participant’s daily work environment. Seminars unfold like mini-classes which include technical information as well as an overview of the topic and the certification process.
Knowlogy is one of the premier IT Training organizations in the country. Since 1986, they have been providing top-quality IT training to business professionals across the DC Metropolitan area, and across the globe. They specialize in Microsoft, PMP (PMI), ITIL, VMWare, Cisco, CompTIA, Red Hat, Adobe, IPv6, TOGAF9, Fiber Optic Training, and security training (CISSP, CISM, CISA, Ethical Hacking) to list a few. For more information, please visit us online at http://www.knowlogy.com.