"What if adding one simple act that takes only 5 minutes a day could boost your health and well-being? Well, there is," says Kathy Heshelow, founder of Sublime Beauty.
St. Petersburg, FL (PRWEB) June 19, 2013
"What if adding one simple act that takes only 5 minutes a day could boost your health and well-being? Well, there is something easy to do," says Kathy Heshelow, founder of Sublime Beauty®. "It is called Skin Brushing."
Skin Brushing has been practiced for centuries but became a lost art. Now, people are rediscovering this great health booster. Models and celebrities know about Skin Brushing, and so do certain health conscious people. Sublime Beauty® wants everyone to learn about it.
Skin Brushing is actually using a brush on your absolutely dry skin to clear it of toxins and dead cells. As we age, the skin becomes less able to throw off these toxins yet the skin is our largest organ and important in elimination. If the skin isn't cleared, it can cause stress on other organs and certainly can affect general health and skin quality. Daily brushing with a long-handled natural bristle brush like the one chosen by Sublime Beauty® will detox skin and help it to glow and function well.
But other benefits come with Skin Brushing, too.
- The lymphatic system is aided, which is important in clearing toxins from the body. Because the lymphatic system doesn't have a natural pump (like the heart), it relies on movement of body or things like skin brushing or massage. Build up of lymph can cause inflammation and disease.
- The circulatory system gets a great boost from Skin Brushing. Good circulation is extremely important to good health, as blood delivers nutrients and oxygen throughout the body and takes away waste. Dry brushing is always done in the direction of the heart, and it aids in this important bodily function.
- Cellulite management gets a little help. Breaking down fatty toxins and helping to smooth dimpled skin come with Skin Brushing.
- Skin Brushing is a great stress-buster. The body feels invigorated and tingly with worries melting away.
- Muscle tone and digestion can improve with Skin Brushing, and there is more!
Sublime Beauty® started a new website devoted to Skin Brushing this week, and puts special emphasis on this great health aid. "Everyone can implement Skin Brushing to good benefit, and our hope is that it will become an automatic part of everyone's day," says Heshelow.