"We want everyone to understand that Skin Brushing is as important as tooth brushing on a daily basis! It is easy to do, and you feel great afterward. What a fun and inexpensive way to better your health!"
St. Petersburg, FL (PRWEB) June 20, 2013
Everyone is looking for ways to improve general health. Sublime Beauty® reveals a fun, fast and inexpensive way to do so. It is called Skin Brushing. Skin Brushing can be incorporated into a daily regime - only 5 minutes per day - to improve health and skin quality. It is fun to do, releases stress and improves general health. How?
Skin Brushing improves general health because:
- it boosts blood circulation
- it aids the lymphatic system to drain toxins
- it clears skins of dead cells and toxins so it can function well
- it lifts the spirits with a feeling of invigoration and good health
- it helps keep cellulite at bay
- and more.
We shed cells daily. National Geographic says humans shed about 40,000 skin cells per minute! However, as we age, we are less able to shed those cells, and then our skin (the largest organ of elimination) creates stress on other organs of elimination, which is not good for health. In addition, skin quality suffers.
Daily Skin Brushing detoxifies the skin and removes those cells, and keeps the skin in great health along with other bodily functions.
Tips on how to Skin Brush properly:
1) Always brush absolutely dry skin.
2) Always brush in the direction of the heart.
3) Use only a natural bristled brush with a long handle, such as the one Sublime Beauty® chose for its clients.
4) Brush once per day though twice per day is OK.
5) Use medium strokes that are firm but do not hurt. Start at your feet and work your way up, brushing everything except your face.
6) Don't brush over open sores.
7) Don't share your brush with others.
Sublime Beauty® offers a 6 page guide about Skin Brushing after purchase (it comes in an email 24 hours after shipping occurs.). Kathy Heshelow, founder of Sublime Beauty®, says "We want everyone to understand that Skin Brushing is as important as tooth brushing on a daily basis! It is easy to do, and you feel great afterward. What a fun and inexpensive way to better your health!" The Skin Brush retails at $15.99.