Irvine, CA (PRWEB) June 18, 2013
EP Global Communications, Inc. (the Company), (Stock Ticker: EPGL) EPGL Medical Sciences, is pleased to announce several new devices resulting from the TopSpin technology recently announced. Many of these devices have not been revealed before today. To Compliment the MPDD, the new MPTT will be first to become a prototype this fall and new FDA 510k and PMA Applications are being prepared for filing during 3rd and 4th Quarters. EPGL has filed patents and owns unique Intellectual Property for each of the following new smart medical devices:
1. A new advanced ablation device for nerve pain treatment in the back.
2. A new advanced ablation device for nerve treatment of Facial Glabballar Frowning.
3. A new advanced device for elimination of facial wrinkles.
4. A new advanced Epidural device.
5. A new advanced power source for TopSpin medical devices.
6. A new and promising device for treatment of Retinitis Pigmentosa
7. A new and promising device for treatment of Macular Degeneration
8. A new and promising treatment for Hearing Loss
9. A new more accurate treatment for trigger points in the muscles (MPTT)
10. A new advanced device for treatment of prostate tumors.
11. A new advanced endoscopic device.
12. A new advanced device for delivery of micron sized drug payloads.
13. A new advanced device for delivery of micro mechanical devices into the body.
14. A new advanced device for biopsy.
15. A new advanced device for stem cell treatment delivery.
16. A new advanced contact lens device.
Several more devices beyond this list will be revealed in coming months by the Company. This represents the beginning for EPGL technological development.
About EP Global Communications, Inc. / EPGL Medical
EP Global Communications, Inc. is a medical device manufacturer and marketing company with exclusive rights to a new FDA 510k cleared medical device called the Muscle Pain Detection Device. The MPDD is a revolutionary new diagnostic tool for the detection of muscular originated pain in the human body.
Safe Harbor Statement
Certain matters discussed in this press release are "forward-looking statements" intended to qualify for the safe harbors from liability established by the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. In particular, the Company's statements regarding trends in the marketplace and potential future results are examples of such forward-looking statements. The forward-looking statements include risks and uncertainties, including, but not limited to, the timing of projects due to the variability in size, scope and duration of projects, estimates made by management with respect to the Company's critical accounting policies, regulatory delays, clinical study results which lead to reductions or cancellations of projects, and other factors, including general economic conditions and regulatory developments, not within the Company's control. The factors discussed herein and expressed from time to time in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission could cause actual results and developments to be materially different from those expressed in or implied by such statements. The forward-looking statements are made only as of the date of this press release and the Company undertakes no obligation to publicly update such forward-looking statements to reflect subsequent events or circumstances.