Vietnam, Myanmar & Cambodia is considered one of the emerging destinations in Southeast Asia.
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) June 22, 2013
The premier Indochina travel expert, My Way Travel, has launched its 2013-2014 Myanmar, Cambodia, Laos & Vietnam Handmade Holidays brochure. The brochure comes with a wide selection of itineraries – from budget vacations to luxurious staycations – the brochure has accommodation selections, day excursions, and short holiday packages up to 16 days in Laos, Cambodia, Myanmar, and Vietnam.
The final say for the itinerary rests with the traveller and the travel agent.
The Handmade Holidays brochure enables travel agents to fit itineraries specifically to a client’s needs.
MyWayTravel Managing Director, Stephen, states that the brochure highlights the very best of Indochina.
“In the Handmade Holidays brochure, we’re offering the best that the region has to offer, in a convenient ‘customized’ format across different budgets – starting at $99 per person per day aboard the Discover Indochina, to a luxurious resort and beach accommodation like the first Epicurean hotel in Vietnam,” as Stephen stated.
“The customizability of the final itinerary lies with the traveller and the travel agent.”
This year’s brochure includes superb value, which features 4 star city hotels from $36 per person per night, and great accommodation with Discover Indochina, which include daily breakfast, regional and domestic flights, private transfers, join-in excursions and entrance fees. The package shows My Way Travel’s excellent value, with a plethora of 2013 prices much more affordable compared to 2012 prices.
This year’s brochure includes:
- The launch of The Pandaw, the most luxurious boat that cruises along the Mekong River Cruise, with a selection of exciting and customized itineraries for those that want an excellent cruise experience with their program in Burma, Vietnam & Cambodia River.
- Marvelous new resort and beach accommodation, which includes the first Epicurean hotel in Vietnam – LA RESIDENCE in Hue, and the fantastic Nam Hai Resort, both offer excellent value first year prices and special packages such as free accommodation on stays of more than three nights.
- Uncover Vietnam’s hidden gems with the 12 day tour: Wander the streets of the ancient city of Hanoi, marvel at the magnificent landscape of Halong Bay, immerse yourself in the culture of the Thai tribe in Mai Chau, relive the glory days of an old French battleground in Dien Bien Phu, after your adventures relax by the Red River and experience the culture of the northwestern hill tribes.
- To uncover the many wonders of Laos, cross the border from Vietnam via the just opened border in Tay Trang. After crossing the border, trek the mountains and visit the beautiful town of Muang Khua then head to the UNESCO Heritage town of Luang Prabang. Your tour will be incomplete without a visit to the Pak Ou Caves, villages along the Mekong, and a trip around Vientiane. This packed tour will inspire and excite you throughout your trip in Indochina.
- A diverse culture and rich past epitomizes a tour to Myanmar and Vietnam that you will never forget. After a cruise around the mystical Halong Bay, this unforgettable 9 day tour provides you with the chance to experience the hustle and bustle of Hanoi, the beautiful city of Yangon, and the rich culture of the ancient temples of Bagan. Experience Southeast Asia’s best by visiting these two magnificent countries.
- Ride the Hanoi Charms and cruise in style around Halong Bay for 8 days – this tour allows you to immerse yourself in Hanoi’s thousand years old culture. Be fascinated with the wide selection of shops you will see in Hanoi’s Old Quarter. Enjoy a scrumptious Vietnamese dinner in one of the old French villas that has been transformed into a premier gourmet restaurant. Spend a couple of days cruising around the Red River Delta and Halong Bay. The cruise will take you through breathtaking landscapes and magnificent limestone formations. This is only a preview of what you will experience during your holiday with us.
- Private Cambodia Insight excursion which includes the highlights of the country integrated with unique touring activities on the overland journey between Siem Reap and Phnom Penh
- An unmatched selection of tours and itineraries await clients who want to experience Laos, and guests will also visit a variety of less-frequented sites. The eight day Secrets of Northern Laos is a bit more daring experience that takes guests to off-the-beaten path routes to experience and see the Laotian daily life.
- With our 14 day trip, you will experience the Highlights of Myanmar: Bagan, Yangon and UNESCO Site of Halong Bay and hiking and interacting with the hill tribes of Sapa, Vietnam. This excursion integrates the best of Vietnam and Myanmar on a trip that begins at the Southern part of Myanmar up to the northern part. The tour starts with a trip to the ancient and beautiful Shwedagon Pagoda, the temples in Bagan, and a trip to Inle Lake. Then, the trip takes you to Northern Vietnam to experience the unique cultures of the hill tribes and cruise along the beautiful Halong Bay.
My Way Travel started out as a small private tour company in 2008, and has now grown to an award winning tour company with licensed operations and offices in Myanmar, Laos, Cambodia, and Vietnam. The company has more than 100 full-time and 150 part-time employees in different parts of Indochina.
If you need further bookings and information, My Way Travel agents can be reached through +84988600388 agents-only booking engine webs. http://www.vietnamprivatetours.com