(PRWEB) June 23, 2013
Founded on Aug 08, 2007, MillionaireDater.com has entered its Sixth year online in connecting successful singles and admirers.
The site was powered by Millionaire Match, the original and the largest millionaire dating service with over a decade history and experience in online dating business. Till this press release, MillionaireDater.com has become the most popular millionaire dating site with over 1,945,031 members from the USA and all around the world.
According to Jason D, owner of Millionairedater.com, female members with age 45 to 64 are over-represented at Millionairedater.com. Stimulated by the Millionaire Matchmaker Patti Stanger, many hot single women begin to test the water of millionaire dating by seeking millionaire dates online.
What make Millionaire Dater so popular?
1. It is free to join and post dating profiles and photos as a “standard member”.
2. Standard members can browse other members’ profiles and perform a quick search to see if this is the site for them before making any commitment.
Searches on dating sites are at the very heart of the benefits this type of service offers. All search functions on Millionaire Dater are simple and straightforward for easy navigation. The quality and extensiveness of the site’s database and how well it is managed are critical factors in a given dating sites popularity and success.
Members can perform a quick search of members based on gender, age, and region or within 100 mile distance, income level, religion, ethnicity, relationship desired; distance desired, body type, photos only, and astrological sign.
3. Standard members can send ice-breaking winks to show interest and reply to e-mails sent by other members.
4. Standard members can post comments on profiles and on forums and blogs to get involved with the online community and improve specific relationships.
5. Millionaire Dater has real millionaires with verified identity, income, and education level, which are called “Certified Millionaires” on Millionaire Dater.
Only to initiate sending emails requires gold membership, which is $60 per month, $120 for 3 months, and $180 for 6 months, while some millionaire dating sites charge much higher, namely to weep out fake millionaires. Millionaire Dater is not only for millionaires. Their members include lawyers, doctors, athletes, models, CEOs, and random people.
To learn more about Millionaire Dater or to sign up a free account, go to http://www.millionairedater.com.