Vancouver, Wash. (PRWEB) June 20, 2013
It is common knowledge physician engagement is critical to the ICD-10 transition. BridgeFront now offers online education to assist healthcare organizations in gaining physician support in their ICD-10 plans.
- The online sessions demonstrate how to document specialty-specific conditions in ICD-10.
- Each online session can be taken anywhere, anytime, you have an internet connection.
- The program is accredited and includes valuable CME credits.
- Authored and presented by Pamela P. Bensen, MD, MS, PACEP, an AHIMA-Approved ICD-10 Trainer and practicing physician.
It is recommended each physician take two general sessions and one specialty session. The first two general sessions provide an introduction to ICD-10 and an overview of documentation needed for common conditions seen by physicians in medical and surgical specialties. The remaining six courses address specific specialties.
Here are the online session topics:
- ICD-10 Documentation for Physicians: Introduction (For all physicians)
- ICD-10 Documentation for Physicians: General Medicine (For all physicians in medical specialties)
- ICD-10 Documentation for Physicians: Surgery (For all physicians in surgical specialties)
- ICD-10 Documentation for Physicians: Cardiology
- ICD-10 Documentation for Physicians: Emergency Medicine
- ICD-10 Documentation for Physicians: Neurology
- ICD-10 Documentation for Physicians: OB-GYN
- ICD-10 Documentation for Physicians: Orthopedic Surgery
- ICD-10 Documentation for Physicians: Pediatrics
For enterprise clients, BridgeFront can also blend the online sessions with live training in a train-the-trainer format. While this option can be more costly, if you have a need for instructor-led training, contact them directly to find out what options are available to you.
“The products are very thorough and easy to use. Great reports and tracking for leadership,” says client Allegan General Hospital. “[Even] my first time using the tools was simple [and] cost reasonable. And, [we received] great comments from the users.”
All courses are individualized and can be completed on their own time. Managers, with a click of a button can assign courses, set due dates, send reminder emails, and track progress and performance of every physician enrolled.
BridgeFront is the leading educator in revenue cycle management, and is now focused on guiding physicians through this critical change to ICD-10.
To learn more about BridgeFront's ICD-10 Documentation Training for Physicians program, go to http://www.bridgefront.com. You can also contact BridgeFront directly at 1.866.447.2211 or email info[at]bridgefront[dot]com.
Effective, customizable and budget-friendly; BridgeFront helps healthcare, government and businesses provide the highest quality of staff education. You have the flexibility to take any online course as-is or modify it, and even build your own courses. For over ten years, BridgeFront has provided engaging online education on compliance, revenue cycle, patient communications, clinical, leadership and now ICD-10.