Perth Amboy, NJ (PRWEB) June 21, 2013
Raritan Bay Medical Center is pleased to announce the launch of dedicated physician and medical services specialty websites providing Monmouth and Middlesex county residents with quick and easy access to medical services and information. The websites are available on both desktop and mobile environments.
Raritan Bay Medical Center’s dedicated physician sites include the specific medical services provided, the background of the physician and a quick link to contact the practice. Visitors interested in weight loss, obstetrics & gynecology and internal medicine will find these sites informative and quick to access.
“It is our intent to be available for our community anywhere and at any given moment they need us. Physician dedicated sites allow our community to reach us beyond our hospital website. The sites are simple and focused on the physicians and the services they provide,” said Lynette King-Davis, Vice President of Marketing and Business Development at Raritan Bay Medical Center.
The physicians featured on these dedicated websites include:
- Dr. Ayotunde Adeyeri, a board certified laparoscopic surgeon who specializes in minimally invasive weight loss and gastrointestinal procedures. drayotundeadeyeri.com.
- Dr. Pamela Schultz, who specializes in obstetrics and gynecology and received her medical degree from Boston University School of Medicine and completed her residency at UMDNJ – Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. During her time there, she received the outstanding research award. drpamelaschultz.com
- Dr. Steven Berkman, a certified American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology and American College of Surgeons member who has been teaching and practicing medicine for over 30 years. drstevenberkman.com
- Dr. Steven Goldberg, who specializes in obstetrics and received his medical education at the University of Chicago. drstevengoldberg.com
- Dr. Eumena Divino, who is certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology and a fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology. dreumenadivino.com
- Dr. Sandra Arango Fahmy, a family practice and internal medicine specialist who received her medical education at the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. drsandraarangofahmy.com
- Dr. Jennifer Turkish, who received her medical education at the Medical University of the Americas, Saint Kitts and Nevis, and completed her residency at Warren Family Practice. drjenniferturkish.com
These physician websites reflect the hospital’s commitment to providing meaningful healthcare resources to its local community as well as its dedication to their physicians. With the successful launch of these physician websites, Raritan Bay Medical Center will extend this offering to other physicians who are affiliated with the hospital.
About Raritan Bay Medical Center
With hospitals in Old Bridge and Perth Amboy Raritan Bay Medical Center is a New Jersey state-designated primary stroke center, a recipient of the American Stroke Association Get with the Guidelines® - Stroke Silver Plus Performance Achievement Award and Heart Failure Gold Performance Achievement Award, recognizing the optimal care of heart failure patients. The hospital is one of less than seven percent of hospitals nationally to achieve re-designation as a Magnet Hospital, recognizing nursing excellence, and it currently boasts a Grade A rating for patient safety from the LeapFrog Group, a national patient safety organization. Among its flagship programs are the Human Motion Institute, a comprehensive musculoskeletal program, and its Institute for Weight Loss, specializing in bariatric surgery. For more information, please visit http://www.rbmc.org.