These latest and often surprising trends provide unique guidance on how committed employers are actually building healthy workplaces.
Indianapolis, IN (PRWEB) June 19, 2013
The new Healthiest Employers National Employee Wellness Trend Report reveals surprising new findings about employee wellness ROI, employee engagement best practices, and employee wellness incentive trends in its study of benchmarks and best practices drawn from 60% of the Fortune 100, representing one-third of the U.S. workforce, plus 4000+ local and regional businesses.
Healthiest Employers President Rod Reasen notes that "This report arms wellness leaders with the latest and often surprising best practices and trends from the most successful employee wellness programs."
The report includes corporate wellness benchmarks for every critical dimension of workplace wellness:
- workplace culture, including built environment, leadership commitment and employee communication strategies
- health risk assessment and biometric assessment trends
- trends in health promotion and primary prevention programs, including lifestyle change
- benchmarks for secondary prevention and disease management
- the latest employee engagement and participation strategies
- how employers are using financial and non-financial wellness incentives
- how employers are evaluating the success of their programs
Adds Reasen, "These sometimes-surprising trends provide unique guidance on how committed employers are actually building healthy workplaces."
Independent research firm Healthiest Employers publishes a monthly newsletter Inside The Numbers, the National Employer Wellness Benchmark Report, the PPACA: Countdown to 2014 Employer's Survival Guide and Solving Employee Engagement: Evidence-Based Insights From the Front Lines of Corporate Wellness. The Healthiest Employers Marketplace helps employers connect to customer-ranked wellness vendors.