Encompix version 10.0 is meeting our expectations by providing a greatly enhanced user experience
Atlanta (PRWEB UK) 18 June 2013
Aptean, a global leader in enterprise application software (EAS) and services for companies of all sizes, announced the release of Encompix ERP version 10.0 (Encompix v10.0).
Encompix v10.0 includes:
- Advanced Navigation – Easily navigate throughout the entire Encompix application with a Microsoft Outlook-style navigation tree. It provides a re-engineered user interface built on the Microsoft .NET framework and an enhanced user experience.
- Multiple Windows – Open any number of Encompix programs at once, and easily navigate between open windows.
- Resizable Windows – Take advantage of larger screens by maximizing the Encompix window. Browsers automatically resize with the window so users can see more and do more at once. Split screens allow you to look at different programs side by side.
- Fast Company Switching – Dynamically switch between companies, and work with multiple companies simultaneously.
- Favorites – Users can create their own lists of favorite Encompix programs for quick access. Favorites can be grouped into folders, and set to be automatically launched on Encompix startup.
- Personalization – Define colors, fonts and screen layouts.
- Grid-Viewer analyzer – Dynamically sort, filter, reorganize and sum columns from any browser, with ability to export to Excel.
Encompix v10.0 also includes improved visibility of user-defined fields and attachments as well as toolbar enhancements for better ease of use.
“Encompix version 10.0 is meeting our expectations by providing a greatly enhanced user experience,” said Bruce Hess, Director Administrative Systems at Komline-Sanderson. “I would encourage any Encompix customer to strongly consider upgrading in order to gain the efficiency and functional improvement benefits we have experienced since going live on version 10.0.”
“The release of Encompix version 10.0 illustrates our continued focus on improving the customer experience with key product enhancements. Aptean development is driven by improving the way in which customers use software to simplify their operations, increase efficiency, and lower operational costs,” said Frank O’Nell, vice president of product management for Aptean.
Encompix v10.0 is available today for all customers looking to increase user productivity and efficiency. Aptean offers a full line of customer support and services to ensure a smooth software transition.
Encompix is a directly-delivered enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, services and support solution aimed at engineer-to-order and custom manufacturers that design and build complex products to exact customer specifications. Learn more at http://www.aptean.com/Encompix.
Aptean, a global leader in enterprise application software (EAS), gives businesses of all sizes a competitive edge. We empower people and businesses with end-to-end, industry-specific solutions to address complex business challenges more effectively. Our software applications and professional business services enable more than 9,000 customers, in more than 100 countries, to more successfully manage their business. Software built specifically for our target markets, aligned with deep knowledge across vertical industries, allows businesses to satisfy their customers, operate more efficiently, and stay at the forefront of their industries. For more information, visit http://www.aptean.com.