Outskirts Press, the fastest-growing full-service self-publishing and book marketing company today announced its top ten titles for May.
Denver, CO (PRWEB) June 18, 2013
Alphabetically, its ten best performing self-published books for May were:
- Bayou Cocktail by Rennie Howard
- Discipled by Jesus by Hal and Debbi Perkins
- Encouraging Journeys From the Womb to...Forever by Charlotte Buford
- Love Notes from a Clergyman by Ophelia Greene
- On the Edge of Eternity by Rev. Robert L. Sawall
- Our Gypsy Neighbors by Rhoda Leavitt Illustrated by Sue Alsup
- The Strength of Male Tears by Richard P. Campbell
- Teach Your Children: God's Message by Patricia Allen McCuen
- Tea on the Titanic by Penelope Carlevato
- 31 Day Spiritual Mindset Makeover by Carlene B. Charlemagne
All these books, and other Outskirts Press titles, are available from all major online retailers like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Powells, Books A Million, and others, plus conveniently from the Outskirts Press Direct bookstore at http://outskirtspress.com/bookstore for discounts ranging from 10%-55%.
About Outskirts Press, Inc.
Outskirts Press offers high-quality, full-service self-publishing and book marketing services for writers and professionals who are seeking a cost-effective, fast, and flexible way to publish and distribute their books worldwide while retaining 100% of their rights, 100% of their profits, and 100% of the creative control. http://www.outskirtspress.com.