London, UK (PRWEB) June 19, 2013
In 2011, the value of the Serbian pharmaceutical market climbed to around EUR 710 million. Generic drugs form the largest sector, accounting for nearly one third of the total market value. The pharmaceutical industry is a significant contributor to the local economy; it accounts for over 3.2% of the country’s GDP. Approximately 50% of the total domestic chemical industry output fall to the share of the pharmaceutical industry. Hemofarm, Galenika and Zdravlje Actavis are key participants in the Serbian pharmaceuticals market.
The Serbian pharmaceutical industry is poised for 7% growth annually through 2014. The generic and OTC drugs segments are likely to witness the strongest growth in the upcoming years. The sales of oral hygiene products are also forecast to register robust growth in the offing.
In-demand research report “Pharmaceutical Market Analysis” worked out by CUBE Risk Management Solutions has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Pharmaceutical Market Analysis
Published: May, 2013
Price: US$ 2,500.00
The report provides an insightful overview of the Serbian pharmaceutical market. It offers an in-depth analysis of the industry financial performance; uncovers information on production of medicines and foreign trade; traces price fluctuations, and draws up an accurate picture of the current situation on the market. The study reviews major manufacturers and trading companies; evaluates the market environment and outlines possible market risks. The research report describes key development trends of the industry and identifies prosperous and non-promising market players.
- In-depth analysis of the Serbian pharmaceutical market and data on the legal entities active in the market.
- Financial analysis and benchmarking.
- Review of the current industry performance.
- Overview and analysis of leading manufacturers.
- Information on currently available medicines.
- Foreign trade statistics.
- Discussion of the most important issues.
- Examination of the prevailing development trends and data on the promising sectors.
More market research studies by the publisher can be found at CUBE page.