Our trainers are hand-picked professionals who are the best in the business. We come to your site at your convenience, and are dedicated to helping your fleet with this important transition at an affordable price.
Oak Hill, VA (PRWEB) June 19, 2013
Thanks to a surge in the rise of alternative fuels, the federal government predicts U.S. energy production will continue to boom in the coming decades. That means more alternative fuel vehicles and biofuels on America’s roadways, creating a need for professional alternative fuel fleet training.
“For the first time, America is experiencing a meaningful shift in our energy supply,” said Greg Zilberfarb, a nationally recognized alternative fuels expert who led the formation of the consortium. “We’re on the cusp of a quantum leap as a nation, which creates a need for fleets to learn how to effectively implement alternative fuels such as hydrogen, natural gas, propane and biodiesel.”
The consortium makes training available for mechanics, drivers and station operators. It presents a unique opportunity for a fleet to find quality training on the primary alternative fuels in one place, at a reasonable cost. All trainers are nationally recognized experts in their fields.
“Our trainers are hand-picked professionals who are the best in the business,” Zilberfarb said. “We come to your site at your convenience, and are dedicated to helping your fleet with this important transition at an affordable price.”
The trainers include:
- Rob Adams is a licensed professional engineer and certified management accountant. Since 1984, Mr. Adams has been involved with the design and installation of nearly 200 hundred compressed natural gas stations.
- Franz Hofmann has worked in the transportation industry for more than four decades in capacities including diagnostics and repair, training, service and fleet management, as well as all areas of alternative fuels.
- Bill McGlinchey has more than 30 years of technical automotive experience, with the last 20 dedicated to alternative fuels. He specializes in alternative fuels training, curriculum development and project management. McGlinchey authored the test used in the natural gas cylinder inspection certification.
- Richard Nelson has more than 24 years of expertise in the biodiesel and bioenergy field and has served as a consultant to Monsanto, the National Renewable Energy Laboratory, Oak Ridge National Laboratory and the National Biodiesel Board, among others.
- Jenna Higgins Rose will lead media training for fleets wanting to maximize their alternative fuel exposure. A former television journalist, she served as Director of Communications for the National Biodiesel Board for almost 10 years, during which time awareness of biodiesel among consumers rose from 27 percent to 86 percent.
The new AFVtraining.net website compliments AFVresale.com, a free alternative fuel vehicle website that connects sellers and buyers. Greg Zilberfarb is also CEO and president of TSN Communications, a full-service consulting company specializing in alternative fuels communications.
For more on alternative fuel training, visit AFVtraining.net.
About TSN Communications: TSN Communications is a full-service consulting company specializing in niche marketing and communications solutions to companies, non-profits and government agencies. TSN develops and implements custom programs in public relations, market research, education and outreach, event planning, technology deployment, online training, Internet television and more to help its clients gain increased market share and visibility. A division of Virginia-based the Sales NetWork, TSN has locations in Delaware, Florida, Maryland, Missouri, Montana and Pennsylvania. To learn how TSN can Grow Your Business,℠ visit http://www.TSNcommunications.com.