New York, NY / Oslo, Norway / London, UK (PRWEB) June 20, 2013
Confirmit, the leading global provider of solutions for Customer Experience, Employee Engagement and Market Research, today announced its Q1 2013 results. With a strong start to the year, Confirmit reports a 29 percent revenue growth in Q1 compared to the corresponding quarter in 2012.
This quarter, Confirmit accepted applications for the 2013 Confirmit ACE (Achievement in Customer Excellence) Awards program. Established in 2005 to acknowledge outstanding achievement in customer satisfaction, employee satisfaction, and partner satisfaction, the ACE Awards recognize Confirmit clients demonstrating excellence in the application of feedback processes to improve business results. This year, 45 organizations were selected as ACE winners from Confirmit’s impressive pool of applications including Actuate, Cbeyond, CenterBeam , CareFusion, Deltek, First Transit, Infor, Philadelphia Insurance, SimplexGrinnell, a Tyco International company, Travel Guard, and Wind River.
Additional Q1 highlights include:
- Continued long-term commitments from clients with 129 percent growth in multi-year contracts compared to Q1 2012 and an impressive client roster across numerous markets.
- Significant expansion in the Market Research industry with new clients including Advitek, B3, ICM and Rakuten Research, Inc. joining Cross-Tab, Ipsos, JTN Research, Nielsen and other industry leading organizations.
- The launch of Confirmit MyMobile – a customizable mobile app that enables consistent brand experiences. This customizable mobile feedback and research app enables businesses to channel insights back to the right stakeholders via any type of mobile device.
- 100 percent platform uptime of the Confirmit Horizons on-demand platform for web-based data collection.
- Winning CUSTOMER Magazine Product of the Year award, providing businesses with a market-leading solution to engage customers, employees and research respondents in feedback programs across multiple channels.
“We ended 2012 with another record-breaking year for revenue and continued with strong momentum into 2013,”said Henning Hansen, Confirmit President and CEO. “With the launch of Confirmit MyMobile, a successful Confirmit ACE Awards program, and the renewal of long-term commitments from clients, we look forward to an even more successful year ahead of us.”
Later this month, Confirmit will hold its Confirmit Community Conference 2013 in Las Vegas (June 26th-28th). For more details or to register for the event which features speakers from AIG, GfK, Office Depot, and SanDisk, visit http://www.confirmit.com/community/conference.aspx. For more information about Confirmit, please visit http://www.confirmit.com.
Confirmit is the world’s leading SaaS vendor for multichannel Voice of the Customer, Employee Feedback, and Market Research applications. The company has offices in Oslo (headquarters), Cologne, Guildford, London, Moscow, New York, San Francisco, Vancouver, and Yaroslavl. Confirmit's software is also distributed through partner resellers in Barcelona, Kuwait City, Madrid, Milan, Pattaya, Sydney, and Tokyo.
Confirmit targets Global 5000 companies and Market Research agencies worldwide with a wide range of software products for feedback / data collection, panel management, data processing, analysis, and reporting. Customers include A&N Media, Aurora, British Airways, Cross-Tab, Dow Chemical, Farmers Insurance, GlaxoSmithKline, Ipsos, JTN Research, Keep Factor, Morehead Associates, Nielsen, The NPD Group, Swapit, Swisscom, Symantec and The Wellcome Trust. Visit http://www.confirmit.com for more information.