San Francisco, Calif. (PRWEB) June 20, 2013
Whether it’s America’s pastime or the celebration of America’s Independence, New York City is the place to be this summer. The team at Viator.com, the leading resource for researching and booking tours and activities worldwide, wants to help travelers visiting the Big Apple experience the City like an insider – and, save a little money while they’re at it.
Buy Two NYC Tours, Save 25% on the Third
New York City is one of Viator’s most popular destinations, especially at this time of year. To help travelers experience as much of New York as possible, from June 19th to July 8th Viator customers who purchase three New York City tours* on Viator.com will automatically receive 25% off the cost of the third tour. It’s really that simple. For some of Viator’s ultra-exclusive experiences, the savings can be as high as $100 per person.
See a Yankees or Mets Game or Tour the Stadium with a Baseball Legend
Viator works to deliver experiences to the traveler that they would never be able to find on their own. Sure, anyone can buy a ticket to a Yankees or Mets game, but will they be lucky enough to sit and chat with a legend from the team, tour the dugout or attend batting practice? Viator has an exclusive collection of very select VIP activities with the Yankees and Mets that bring the traveler inside the clubhouse, quite literally, for the experience of a lifetime.
- NY Yankees VIP Baseball Tour: Stadium Tour and Lunch with a Yankees Legend - Go behind the scenes of one of the most storied teams in baseball. Visit the Yankees Club House, dugout, Monument Park and batting cages and have lunch at the Hard Rock Cafe with a Yankees legend the likes of Dwight Gooden or Mickey Rivers.
- Viator VIP: Watch a Baseball Game with Yankees Legends in a Luxury Suite – Enjoy a game from the perch of a luxury suite with personal play-by-play provided by a Yankees legend. Prepare to meet at least three legends (charge that camera!) and bring your memorabilia for signing.
- New York Mets VIP Baseball Experience: Citi Field Tour with a Mets Legend – Another behind the scenes experience but this time at Citi Field, home to the NY Mets. With your legend by your side - maybe Dwight Gooden, Art Shamsky or Ron Swoboda - tour the Clubhouse, field and dugout, press box and the Mets Hall of Fame and Museum.
- Viator VIP: NY Mets Batting Practice, Field Tour & Premium Game Tickets - Experience game day like one of the pros! This exclusive Mets tour takes you onto Citi Field to watch pre-game batting practice with legend Ed Kranepool, who’ll show you around and introduce you to some current Mets players like David Wright and Johan Santana! This exclusive Viator tour can’t be booked anywhere else.
NYC and Fireworks – Perfect Together
New York’s iconic fireworks spectacular on the 4th of July is one of the most spectacular fireworks displays of the year, every year. Viator has a range of New York City cruises and fireworks experiences that provide travelers with a front row seat to the show.
- Viator VIP: Exclusive NYC Fourth of July Luxury Dinner Cruise – A gourmet dinner, drinks, dancing and fireworks aboard one of NYC's most elegant yachts is a unique celebration in a private, intimate (and floating) luxury setting.
- New York 4th of July Dinner Cruise – With panoramic views of New York City skyline travelers will enjoy an unobstructed view of the 4th of July fireworks display, along with a luxury five-course dinner and the sweet sea breeze.
- NYC Exclusive: July 4th Fireworks and Skyline Cruise on a Luxury Yacht – Depart from historic South Street Seaport on the famous Zephyr and cruise past landmarks of the downtown New York skyline while feasting on hors d'oeuvres, a delicious buffet dinner and dessert.
- For a full day of celebrating, the Ultimate NYC 4th of July Experience: Rooftop Lunch, Manhattan Tour and Statue of Liberty Fireworks Cruise includes a BBQ lunch at a rooftop lounge, a coach tour of Lower Manhattan and a scenic evening cruise with buffet dinner and DJ entertainment.
- 4th of July Fireworks Viewing Party on New York City's Hudson River Pier - Head to the banks of the Hudson River on Manhattan’s West Side and enjoy a live DJ and light dinner (available for purchase) while witnessing an incredible fireworks show positioned directly under the display.
- Circle Line: 4th of July Evening Cruise – Summer in the City with the Circle Line makes for an iconic New York experience. This festive 4th of July party includes live DJ entertainment and light dinner and drinks available for purchase while enjoying an amazing view of the Statue of Liberty.
To learn more about Viator’s New York City experiences, 4th of July celebrations, latest deals, promotions, contests and Viator news, travelers can check out the Viator Travel Blog and follow the Viator on Facebook and Twitter.
*Note: All New York City tours are eligible for the sale with the exception of the 6-day Ultimate East Coast tour and Niagara Falls Day Trip from New York by Air.
Viator is the world’s leading resource to discover and book travel activities, providing online and mobile access to more than 15,000 curated trip activities including tours, attractions, shore excursions and private guides, in more than 1,000 destinations worldwide. In-house travel experts work with trusted local operators to ensure the quality and value of every experience, all backed by Viator’s 24/7 customer service and global low-price guarantee. With more than 350,000 verified reviews plus exclusive videos and insider travel tips, Viator has everything a traveler needs to find and book the best things to do worldwide. In addition to the flagship site -- Viator.com – travelers can book in advance or in-destination via the Viator Tours and Activities App for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Android, the Viator Shore Excursions website as well as local-language sites for European, Latin American and Asian travelers. Viator also provides tours and activities to more than 2,500 affiliate partners including some of the world’s top airlines, hotels and online travel agencies. Founded in 1995, Viator is a privately held company headquartered in San Francisco with regional offices in Sydney, London and Las Vegas. Viator – travel with an insider.