San Francisco, California (PRWEB) June 21, 2013
PMP stands for Project Management Professional and is a credential by the Project Management Institute, a leading body for project management best practices. Being certified as a PMP involves satisfying certain eligibility criterion and passing a grueling four hour exam.
There are hundreds of vendors offering preparatory courses for the certification and often this makes it difficult for a participant to choose the right program. Making a choice based on only cost factors may not be a good idea because if a participant does not pass the exam, there is a big sunk cost factor to reckon with.
The least risky approach to making the right choice is to go with the pass rate.
iKompass has had a 100% Pass rate in the last 6 months.
iKompass has one of the highest pass rates across the world for the PMP certification averaging around 95%. Global average falls somewhere within 60% to 80%. In San Francisco, our pass rate has been 100% for the past 6 months, which means not a single iKompass participant in San Francisco who has taken the exam has failed. One of the reasons for this, in addition to the structured iKompass approach of preparation, all trainers at iKompass are given incentives based on how many participants actually pass the exam.
Factors that contribute to the high success rate:
- 4 days of immersive, participative classroom training (No slacking off or sleeping at the back)
- 1:10 maximum trainer to participant ratio (More time for trainer to focus on participant)
- 6 months access to our e-learning modules (Supplementary resources)
- Over 2000 online practice questions (Practice, Practice, Practice)
- Pre course and post course webinars (To make sure participants are still in the zone)
- Detailed study plans based on strengths and weaknesses (Measurements are important)
- Option to attend any of future classes as a refresher (In case a participant has fallen off the zone and forgotten everything)
- Course manual covering everything a participant needs for the exam (Just the right amount of information, not too much and not too little)
- PMBOK Guide 5th edition®, the official standard for the exam (Official PMI standard)
- First time Pass guarantee*(iKompass pays for the re-sit fees in case a participants fails the exam on their first attempt subject to meeting certain simple conditions)
PMP in 3 to 6 weeks
Most of iKompass' participants become a PMP in 3 to 6 weeks. iKompass follows a structured and measured approach to help participants achieve their PMP goal. As soon as a participant signs up, they will be assigned a trainer who will hand hold the participant throughout the entire process. This includes support even before and after the classroom sessions. The structured approach ensures that a participant does not spend too much time in areas that they are already good at.
Smart way Versus the Hard way
Many of iKompass' participants have indicated that they have tried studying on their own or have already attended other training providers before choosing iKompass. According to them, what makes iKompass different is that we subscribe to the smart way of getting things done. Throughout the program, a participant will be taking measured tests that help the trainers determine the areas that a participant is struggling with and allocate teaching time accordingly.
By the end of the program, the trainers will be able to provide a participant with a detailed report and a customized action plan.
555 California Street,
San Francisco CA 94104