Washington, DC (PRWEB) June 21, 2013
Industry-leading health business information publisher Atlantic Information Services, Inc. (AIS) is pleased to announce an update to the Bookshelf feature on its information-packed website. The Bookshelf offers free chapters from AIS’s recently published books and special reports. Covering health plan business, health reform, Medicare Advantage and Part D, pharmacy benefit management, and compliance, the excerpts represent AIS’s extensive line of publications for health care managers.
Updated offerings on the Bookshelf include:
- "Drug Cost Trends" and “Pharmacy Benefits in Exchanges” from Drug Benefit Trends and Strategies: 2013, a brand-new resource containing valuable insight and expert analysis on pharmacy benefit management trends in regards to market share, formulary structures, PBM contracting, transparency, copays and Rx drug costs, and utilization;
- "Product Development and Marketing of Medicare Advantage and Part D Plans" and “Costs and Premiums for Medicare Advantage and Part D” from the 2013 edition of Managed Medicare and Medicaid Factbook, which contains information on rates, benefit designs, enrollment, contacts, trends and strategies on the Medicare Advantage, Medicare Part D and managed Medicaid programs; and
- "Plans That Are Stars Winners and Losers," from CMS Star Quality Ratings: Shifting Strategies for Medicare Advantage and Part D Plans and Providers, a recently updated special report that provides an in-depth look at the impact and implications of CMS’s star-ratings system so far, as well as how the star-rating program is likely to change in the future.
Other titles on the Bookshelf include:
- The AIS Guide to Blue Cross and Blue Shield Plans (not affiliated with Blue Cross Blue Shield Association or its member companies)
- A Guide to Complying With Stark Physician Self-Referral Rules
- Health Plan Facts, Trends and Data
- Improving Adherence and Containing Rx Costs: New Health Plan/PBM Strategies
- RACs: Proven Tips and Tactics to Reduce Your Audit Risks and Appeal Payment Denials
Written and edited by the veteran health reporters of AIS’s industry-leading newsletters Health Plan Week, Report on Medicare Compliance, Medicare Advantage News and Inside Health Insurance Exchanges, AIS’s publications offer highly specialized information on timely topics relevant to health care business leaders. Visit the Bookshelf at http://aishealth.com/bookshelf.
AIS develops highly targeted news, data and strategies for managers in hospitals, health plans, medical group practices, pharmaceutical companies and other health care organizations. AIS products include print and electronic newsletters, websites, looseleafs, books, strategic reports, databases and webinars. Learn more at http://www.AISHealth.com.