Our new team enables clients to scale programs and get at the insights needed to create real dialogue with consumers.
Edina, MN (PRWEB) June 24, 2013
Young America, one of the largest engagement marketing and fulfillment agencies in the country, has added six new team members in response to growing customer demand for Young America’s expanded digital product offering and capabilities.
“Brands are telling us they simply don’t have bandwidth to manage all the touch points and data they are producing. We are answering that by investing heavily in our digital services and analytics capabilities. Our new team enables clients to scale programs and get at the insights needed to create real dialogue with consumers,” says president, Joe Custer. The six new employees include:
- Jeffrey Schaubschlager, former director of product for Best Buy's Emerging Platforms department, now serves as vice president of Digital Services and Support, leading Young America’s client delivery, service delivery and service management teams. With more than 17 years of product development and leadership experience in the interactive and information technology sectors, Jeffrey has successfully developed and implemented digital solutions for numerous Fortune 500 companies. Most recently, Jeffrey launched and led product development and delivery for Best Buy's emerging API technology platform that has quickly become one of the fastest growing enterprise wide solutions for Best Buy.
- Ted Bienapfl has been promoted to vice president of Infrastructure Operations and is responsible for Young America’s in-house technology footprint as well as cloud based solutions that power the programs for the company’s customer base. For more than 18 years, Ted has managed large distributed technology solutions serving millions of consumer impressions a day. Ted’s past experience includes the technical operations of the financial news properties at Marketwatch, as well as large-scale e-commerce solutions while part of the Bluestem Brands organization (formerly Fingerhut Direct Marketing).
- Heidi Tuneberg has joined Young America’s Information Technology team as director of client delivery and support. Heidi is responsible for supporting the business development, business operations and account management functions in understanding the platform, scope and cost of work, work prioritization, project management, resource scheduling and IR management. Before joining Young America, Heidi was a senior consultant with Best Buy, providing core leadership on emerging technologies and delivering content via API for businesses and strategic partners. Heidi also held key delivery positions with Campbell Mithun and MRM Worldwide.
- Lee Reed joins Young America’s Digital Services team as senior project manager and will be working with multiple cross-functional areas to lead and manage key client and internal projects. Prior to Young America, Lee was at Wunderman, a national digital marketing agency, where she held the role of senior digital project manager and worked with the Best Buy on a variety of digital projects.
- Molly Madson joined the Sales and Marketing team as senior manager of client solutions. In this new role, Molly will collaborate with the Digital Services team to create consumer engagement strategies, define requirements and deliver solutions for clients. Prior to joining Young America, Molly had account management, project management and strategy roles at Campbell Mithun, MRM Worldwide and TMP. Her client experience includes General Mills, Popeyes, Purina and US Bank.
- Finally, Jordan Terrell has joined Young America as a senior technical architect. In this new role, Jordan will lead and mentor the development team, implement standard development best practices, perform technical design and coding, deliver to the digital product roadmap and lead the selection of key technology partners. Prior to Young America, Jordan held technical leadership positions at VMware and Thomson Reuters, focused on development of data analytics tools and API technology.
# # #
About Young America
Young America Corp., one of the nation’s largest engagement marketing and fulfillment agencies, provides Fortune 500 brands and their agency partners with the services and technology needed to create multi-channel experiences that motivate people to engage the brand, take action and spread the word. Young America’s team of 300 professionals collaborate to produce more than 3,500 national and local marketing programs annually, touching and rewarding tens of millions of shoppers and channel partners. Solutions include online, mobile and in-store delivery of sweeps, games, contests, rebates, product trials, sales incentives, and data services. Young America was founded in 1972 and is headquartered in Norwood Young America, MN. Visit us at http://www.young-america.com.