Casablanca, Morocco (PRWEB UK) 21 June 2013
In partnership with Algerian Trade & Exhibitions (ATE) and UK Trade & Investment, Morocco, the Maghreb Infrastructure & Construction Summit will take place 25-26th September in Casablanca, Morocco.
With new business opportunities and infrastructure projects on the horizon, the high profile summit will aim to support the expansion of foreign investment in the region by addressing the opportunities, strategies and challenges within transport and energy projects. MIC aim is to connect a number of key actors within the region; from Government bodies, regional infrastructure companies, international institutions, banks and international investors.
Transport: Day one of the summit will discuss the latest transportation projects in the Maghreb region; from the rehabilitation of railways, to roads, ports and aviation development. Expert speakers will discuss the inter-connectivity of the Maghreb region and how creating regionalization will boost the economy, increase investments, transportation goods and trade.
Energy: Day two of the summit will focus on the energy sector in more detail; discussions will include the important topic of energy efficiency, renewable energy programmes, assessing how the region can use different sources of energy for production of electricity and major energy projects within hydro-power, solar, wind and oil & gas.
Confirmed Speakers at the MIC summit include:
- Taoufik Laabi, Director of Strategy & Planning, Office National de l’Electricité et de l’Eau Potable, Morocco
- Samir Belrhandoria, CEO, Morocco Infrastructure Fund, Morocco
- Sebouai Lofti, Director of Infrastructure, Arab Maghreb Union, Algeria
- Sami Zaeb, Director for External Relations, Ministry for Transport Tunisia
- Mr El-Hadi Djoumagh, Deputy Director, Algerian National Railway Transport Society, SNTF
- Hamid Badre, Associate Director, ABH Consulting and Support, Strategy and Business Development Africa, Morocco
- Alain Nadeau, Head of Maghreb Division, European Investment Bank
- China Railway Construction Corporation Representative
- Dalil Guendouz, CEO, Moroccan Airports Authority
- Mohamed El Haouari , Director, National Agency for the Development of Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency (ADEREE), Morocco
Ministerial Representation will include:
- Ministry of Transport Morocco and Ministry of Energy Morocco
- Ministry of Transport Algeria and Ministry of Energy Algeria
- Ministry of Transport Tunisia and Ministry of Energy Tunisia
For speaking opportunities please contact: Dzena Dzonlic at DzenaD (at) in-international (dot) com
For General inquiries please contact Jessica Jonah at JessicaJ (at) irn-international (dot) com
NOTES TO THE EDITOR
•IRN is a business information group and elite organiser of senior level summits, forums, trainings, publications and high-profile business events which are dedicated in four key portfolios: Oil & Gas, Infrastructure & Construction, Commodity Trading, and Space as the new addition to our extensive portfolio. http://www.irn-international.com
•For all media and press enquiries please contact Jessica Jonah at JessicaJ (at) irn international (dot) com