Audit module is going to show customers the extent to which their users actually use the app.
With this data, they are not only able to analyze actions of users, but also evaluate if the investment into mobile CRM solution paid off.
(PRWEB) June 24, 2013
Resco, a provider of the leading multi-platform mobile solution for Microsoft Dynamics CRM, releases today the Summer Update of its Mobile CRM. All partners and customers can again put to use a variety of new features.
From creating personal views with Advanced Find, diving into charts to see detailed info with Drilldown, to changing images in Woodford’s Image editor, Mobile CRM is getting gradually more tailored and individual.
A selection of new enhancements:
- Advanced Find — users can create custom views on their devices
- Chart Drilldown — reveals detailed information within a chart
- Clickable Hyperlinks in text editor for iOS
- Call through Skype or another provider (Android)
- Record Audio/Video and save the file in attachments (Android)
- Long Tap to create an activity in Calendar also available on Windows
- Adding Files as attachments to Notes now also on Windows platforms
- Dashboards on Windows Phone
- Custom SQL Index Editor — speeds up the search
- Improved Form and List Designer
- Strengthening entity permissions (e.g. - make entity read only on device)
- Customize Form commands – remove standard commands, close with status, etc.
- Image Editor in Woodford — changing/adding icons, pins, buttons
Apart from mentioned features, the newest update encompasses an extra module – User Audit. The customary CRM functionality has been hence extended by a series of tracking possibilities.
Supervisors can keep an eagle eye on their mobile users. Not in a sense of tracking their whereabouts, but rather observing how and if they use the mobile app. Managers are able to track when & where mobile users:
- create, delete or update entities
- start and finish editing entities
- synchronize the application
- launch, pause and exit the app
“Audit module is going to show customers the extent to which their users actually use the app. With this data, they are not only able to analyze actions of users, but also evaluate if the investment into mobile CRM solution paid off,” notes Radomir Vozar, CEO of Resco.
About Resco Mobile CRM
Resco Mobile CRM is an online/offline mobile client for Microsoft Dynamics CRM that allows users to work with their CRM data on all iOS, Android and Windows platforms. The application supports custom entities, interactive maps, GPS tracking, photo capturing, iFrames, and much more.
For more information visit: http://www.resco.net/mobilecrm/
Resco, founded in 1999, is one of the global leaders in developing cross-platform mobile software solutions. The team of Resco professionals embodies its knowledge of mobile device technology by designing products for corporate customers, developers, integrators and end users. The purpose? Optimizing work and improving productivity.
For more information visit: http://www.resco.net