New drug entries: aclidinium bromide, anidulafungin, avanafil, icosapent ethyl, linaclotide, lorcserin, mifepristone, mirabegron, peginesatide, perampanel, teriflunomide, and tofacitinib
Burlington, MA (PRWEB) June 25, 2013
Jones & Bartlett Learning announced today the publication of 2014 Nurse's Drug Handbook, their comprehensive nursing drug reference. Updated annually, it contains accurate, timely facts on hundreds of drugs from abatacept to zonisamide.
A trusted resource for new and experienced nurses, 2014 Nurse's Drug Handbook offers a no-nonsense writing style with concise, consistently formatted drug entries organized alphabetically. In addition, it includes an index of all generic, trade, and alternate drug names, incompatibilities and contraindications, and interactions and adverse reactions.
2014 Nurse’s Drug Handbook also provides:
- Chemical and therapeutic classes, FDA pregnancy risk category, and controlled substance schedule
- Indications and dosages, as well as route, onset, peak, and duration information
- Nursing considerations, including key patient-teaching points
- Mechanism-of-action illustrations
- Warnings and precautions
- New drug entries: aclidinium bromide, anidulafungin, avanafil, icosapent ethyl, linaclotide, lorcserin, mifepristone, mirabegron, peginesatide, perampanel, teriflunomide, and tofacitinib
About Jones & Bartlett Learning
Jones & Bartlett Learning is a world-leading provider of instructional, assessment, and learning-performance management solutions for the secondary, post-secondary, and professional markets. Jones & Bartlett Learning develops educational programs and services that improve learning outcomes and enhance student achievement by combining authoritative content written by respected authors with innovative, proven, and engaging technology applications that meet the diverse needs of today's instructors, students, and professionals.
For more information on Jones & Bartlett Learning, visit http://www.jblearning.com.