An absolute proven way to deal with fine lines and wrinkles is by using Retinol. The wonder compound was isolated by a Swiss chemist in 1931 (Paul Karrer, who won a Nobel prize for his work), and since then developments and improvements have been made.
St. Petersburg, FL (PRWEB) June 25, 2013
An absolute proven way to deal with fine lines and wrinkles is by using Retinol. The wonder compound was isolated by a Swiss chemist in 1931 (Paul Karrer, who won a Nobel prize for his work), and since then developments and improvements have been made. The Food and Drug Administration first approved Retinol in 1971 for the treatment of acne, but soon enough, doctors and patients realized it did more than treat acne.
Retinol is called a "wonder ingredient" that really works. Here are a few reasons why:
- Retinol helps skin produce collagen, an essential and natural component of the skin that helps give it that youthful and rejuvenated look. Collagen is the "glue" that holds everything together, and loss of collagen as we age is behind sagging and wrinkles.
- Retinol gives skin an overall healthier appearance as it reduces discoloration, age spots, fine lines, wrinkles and helps skin tone.
- Retinol encourages cell turnover and shortens cell maturation time. More youthful cells are revealed giving skin a lovely glow.
- Retinol essentially exfoliates, as it sloughs off older cells and helps new healthy cells emerge.
- Originally approved for acne, it is still used widely for this. Retinol helps reduce pore size and combats breakouts.
- The amazing ingredient is also helpful to heal sun damaged skin.
Retinol is found in over-the-counter skin care products, like the Sublime Beauty Retinol Serum. Retinol generally is less irritating than Retinoic Acid which is obtained by prescription, though over-the-counter compounds can be very effective if in high enough concentration. The Sublime Beauty® Retinol level is at 10%, considered effective. The bonus in this quality serum is 5% of Vitamin C, a powerful and beneficial antioxidant.
"Our clients love the Retinol Serum and report great results," says Kathy Heshelow, founder of Sublime Beauty®. Sublime Beauty® offers a 25% discount with money-back guarantee if dissatisfied June 24th through June 26th only (while supplies last.) No special coupon code is required for this sale.