Customers love the convenience of a dedicated device that sends and receives unlimited encrypted emails anywhere in the world - it's simple and secure
New York, New York (PRWEB) June 25, 2013
Mobile smartphones have become the predominant communication tool among corporate and personal users with email still prevailing as the leading medium for sending and receiving valuable data. With over 2 million emails sent globally every second, a huge volume of private and confidential information is exposed and vulnerable to snooping and surveillance. Criminal identity theft, corporate espionage, and government data mining have become increasingly common with the resulting brand damage, regulatory fines and personal losses costing users millions. However, a mobile security and data protection solution is now available with seamlessly integrated PGP encryption for BlackBerry smartphones. EncryptedMobile.com extends enterprise level message security to BlackBerry with military grade, true end-to-end PGP encryption.
By combining the PGP Support Package for BlackBerry with a BlackBerry Enterprise Solution, Encrypted Mobile delivers the following data security advantages:
- Automatic integration into the BlackBerry user interface
- No known method of cryptographically breaking PGP encryption
- Leverages existing security features of the BlackBerry platform
- Transparent data protection without changing the user experience
- Pervasive encryption functionality that requires no special training for end users
- A comprehensive email security solution - automatically encrypts, digitally signs, verifies and decrypts email while managing the search and delivery of encryption keys.
- Centrally managed IT policies consistently enforces data protection
- Rapid set-up and deployment, automatic enrollment with PGP Universal Server
- User generated PGP keys with custom passphrase adds an additional layer of security
- Non-proprietary communication – unrestricted ability to communicate with other PGP encryption service providers
The PGP Support Package for BlackBerry eliminates the complexity of navigating third party software for email encryption because it is automatically integrated into the BlackBerry user interface.
“Customers love the convenience of a dedicated device that sends and receives unlimited encrypted emails anywhere in the world, it's simple and secure,” says David MacKay, V.P. of Business Development at Encrypted Mobile.
Unique Encrypted Mobile Advantages:
- Encrypted Mobile provision is non-branded and fully anonymous and includes 24/7 tech support, free set-up and reactivation if device is lost, stolen or accidentally wiped.
- SIM cards shipped free to the customer’s door
- Flexible 6 month prepaid packages provide unlimited international email savings
- Reseller opportunities with complete technical and promotional support from Encrypted Mobile
- Enterprise server infrastructure located onsite in Canada preventing unauthorized access and issues associated with offshore server installations
- Knowledgeable customer service staff available by phone, email, Live Chat or Skype
Encrypted Mobile is actively sourcing authorized resellers globally. Interested parties are encouraged to contact the Encrypted Mobile Sales Department.
In addition to providing leading edge secure email solutions for BlackBerry, Encrypted Mobile will be launching ZRTP Mobile Voice Encryption in August of 2013. Visit the EncryptedMobile.com website for updates.
Encrypted Mobile is a globally diverse communication and technology provider specializing in mobile security solutions. Headquartered in Canada since 2009 with offices in Europe and Mexico, Encrypted Mobile employs a talented group of innovators focused on exceeding customer expectations.