Smart planning is critical for all businesses, and we are proud to announce a growing list of new projects.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) June 26, 2013
zumBrunnen, Inc., an independent building consulting firm, is proud to announce several new project commissions for clients in 14 continental US states and also for a project in Hawaii. zumBrunnen’s services for the new clients include: property condition assessments, reserve studies, construction monitoring services, hourly consulting services and the firm’s feature Strategic Capital Replacement Budget (SCRB) and their trademark Campus Wide FacilityForecast® (CWFF). The new projects span a variety of industries and market segments including: multifamily developments, senior living facilities, hospitality properties, healthcare facilities, religious institutions as well as condo and home owner associations (HOA).
“As independent building consultants, we assist real estate investors, property owners and facility managers in making smart business decisions about their buildings,” said John zumBrunnen, Founder and President of the firm. “Smart planning is critical for all businesses, and we are proud to announce a growing list of new projects. We are continuing to see strong activity in senior living facilities, multifamily properties, condo and home owner associations as well as an uptick in other sectors such as healthcare and hospitality. We want to sincerely thank our repeat clients for their continued business and extend a warm welcome to our new clients.”
zumBrunnen’s representative new projects include:
- Aramore Condominium Association in Atlanta, GA (condo/HOA),
- Autumn Run in Louisville, KY (multi-family),
- Avistele-Andalusia in Atlanta, GA (multi-family),
- Belhaven Home Owner’s Association in Norcross, GA (condo/HOA),
- Cadbury at Cherry Hill in Cherry Hill, NJ (senior living),
- Camden Southline in Charlotte, NC (multi-family),
- Canton Regency in Canton, OH (senior living),
- Del Webb at Lake Providence in Mt. Juliet, TN (condo/HOA),
- Dock Meadows in Hatfield, PA (senior living),
- Dock Woods in Lansdale, PA (senior living),
- Holiday Inn Express in Warner Robins, GA (hospitality),
- Lake Forest Home Owner’s Association in Cumming, GA (condo/HOA),
- Lake Forest Place in Lake Forest, IL (senior living),
- Magnolia Manor in Americus, GA (senior living),
- Maplewood at Stony Hill in Bethel, CT (senior living),
- Souderton Mennonite Home in Souderton, PA (senior living),
- Southminster Retirement Community in Charlotte, NC (senior living),
- Sun Sol Hotel in Orlando, FL (hospitality),
- The Summit at Rockwood South Hill in Spokane, WA (senior living),
- The Temple in Atlanta, GA (religious institution),
- Thomas Eye Group in Roswell, GA (healthcare),
- Towne Centre in Merrillville, IN (senior living),
- Trestletree Village Apartments in Atlanta, GA (multi-family),
- True North-North Hill in Needham, MA (senior living),
- Valley Brook Home Owner’s Association in Atlanta, GA (condo/HOA),
- Wailea Point Home Owner’s Association in Maui, HI (condo/HOA),
- Westminster Place in Evanston, IL (senior living),
- Wichita Presbyterian Manor in Wichita, KS (senior living),
- Wild Oak Farms in Cantonment, FL (multi-family) and
- Windridge Apartment Homes in Atlanta, GA (multi-family).
About zumBrunnen, Inc.:
zumBrunnen, Inc. was founded in 1989. With offices in Atlanta, GA and Charlotte, NC, the firm specializes in construction consulting, property condition assessments, facility condition assessments, long-range capital reserve study planning and thermal imaging services for a diverse list of national clients. The firm is also recognized for their proprietary FacilityForecast® Software System, a unique facilities condition assessment and budgeting tool designed to forecast and manage long-term capital replacement expenses and to provide custom reserve funding plans designed to their client's business model.
The firm has completed notable projects in a variety of market sectors including senior living, educational, multi-family, healthcare, institutional, mixed use, retail, office, warehouse, industrial, hospitality and public assembly. The firm is involved with numerous associations including LeadingAge (formerly the American Association of Homes & Services for the Aging or AAHSA), LeadingAge North Carolina (formerly NCANPHA), LeadingAge Florida (formerly FAHSA), LeadingAge Georgia (formerly GAHSA), Life Services Network (LSN), Coalition for Leadership in Aging Services (CLAS), Community Associations Institute Georgia (CAI-GA), Community Associations Institute North Carolina (CAI-NC) and the Community Associations Institute South Carolina (CAI-SC).
For more information about zumBrunnen, please visit http://www.zumBrunnen.com.