(PRWEB) June 26, 2013
The Electronic Retailing Association (ERA), the leading trade association for direct-to-consumer commerce, today announced the finalists for the 2013 ERA Moxie Awards. The winners will be announced at the ERA Moxie Awards Gala on Thursday, Sept. 26, 7:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m., at the 2013 ERA D2C Convention at the Wynn Hotel, Las Vegas.
“We are very proud to present this year’s Moxie Awards finalists. These nominated companies and individuals represent the crème de le crème in direct response marketing. If you want to know who will take home the coveted Moxie Award, I highly encourage you to attend this year’s ERA Moxie Awards Gala,” says ERA President and CEO Julie Coons. “It will be a night to remember.”
The ERA Moxie Awards recognize the best in television, radio, online, and mobile DR. Among the most anticipated awards presented are the Best of the Year categories:
Best Long Form of the Year - Under $250K
- Cami-Shaper – Tristar Products, Inc.
- Fusion Juicer – Tristar Products, Inc.
- S20 Laundry Sheets – SHOPTV Canada/TMGTV Productions/Torstar Media Group
Best Long Form of the Year - Over $250K
- Meaningful Beauty 4 – Guthy-Renker
- Positec WORX GT 2.0 – R2C Group
- Proactiv Plus – Guthy-Renker
Best Short Form of the Year - Under $50K
- Cami-Shaper – Tristar Products, Inc.
- ShoeDazzle “Love Your Shoes” – Havas Edge
- Wraptastic – Hampton Direct
Best Short Form of the Year - Over $50K
- LifeLock “Determined to Protect” – Havas Edge
- LifeLock “Parallel Lives” – Havas Edge
- Pocket Hose – Richard Karn – TeleBrands
Other categories being presented at the 2013 ERA Moxie Awards Gala include:
- Best Celebrity Presenter
- Best Female Presenter
- Best Male Presenter
- Best Live Shopping On-Air Guest
- Best DR Radio Campaign
- Best Long & Short Form, DR Corporate Branding Production
- Best Long & Short Form, Beauty
- Best Long & Short Form, Health
- Best Long & Short Form, Housewares
- Best Long & Short Form, Intellectual Property
- Best Long & Short Form, Int’l DRTV Production
- Best Long & Short Form, Sports & Fitness
- Best Long & Short Form, U.S. Hispanic
- Best Long & Short Form, Variety
- Best Mobile Marketing Campaign
- Best DR Website Design
- Best Use of Online Video
- People’s Choice, Short Form
- People’s Choice, Long Form
ERA will also be announcing the 2013 Marketer of the Year Award. The ERA Marketer of the Year Award recognizes the outstanding achievements of a marketer during the current year. Find out who will walk away with the award and full bragging rights.
In addition, ERA will honor ERA Lifetime Achievement Award recipient Jeffrey D. Knowles during a special presentation.
To view a complete list of nominees, go to http://www.retailing.org/2013-moxie-awards-nominees. For more information about the Moxie Awards Gala or to purchase tickets, please visit http://www.D2Cshow.org.
About the Moxie Awards
The ERA Moxie Awards Gala is direct response marketing’s premier celebration, honoring the best campaigns of the year. Moxie's famous posh blue carpet will welcome guests for a grand entrance. The Gala features music, exceptional dinner and superb company. For more information, visit http://www.D2Cshow.org.
About the 2013 ERA D2C Convention
The Electronic Retailing Association’s 2013 ERA D2C Convention is the 21st annual show where the industry’s top technology innovators, manufacturers, buyers and marketers meet to learn about the hottest trends in the direct-to-consumer marketplace and meet with partners and potential customers to seal critical business relationships. The event will feature nearly 4,000 attendees and 120 exhibitors, a variety of education sessions on industry-related topics and expansive networking opportunities, as well as a wide variety of events on the tradeshow floor. For more information, please visit http://www.D2Cshow.org.
About the Electronic Retailing Association
Representing a more than $350 billion market, the Electronic Retailing Association (ERA) is the only trade association in the U.S. and internationally that represents leaders of the direct-to-consumer marketplace, which includes members that maximize revenues through electronic retailing on television, online and on radio. ERA strives to protect the regulatory and legislative climate of direct response, while ensuring a favorable landscape that enhances e-retailers’ ability to bring quality products and services to the consumer. For more information about ERA, please visit http://www.retailing.org.