The rigour and the discipline that are applied with AOM give us consistency across the entire operation. We were already good at what we do, but AOM has given us a framework for our goals around operational excellence.
Reading, Berkshire (PRWEB UK) 27 June 2013
At the upcoming NOA Outsourcing Works Symposium on Thursday 4 July, Bev Stone, Operations Director at Xchanging and Emma Price, Delivery Director at AOMi will be presenting on “How better operational control can reduce the risk in outsourcing”. The presentation will take place during one of the breakout sessions at 1:45pm.
Improving the operations management skills and capabilities of team leaders and managers has achieved increased levels of operational control, in turn reducing the risk in outsourcing. This world class approach to operations management at Xchanging equips managers with the key competencies to identify risks and opportunities in real-time enabling them to confidently act on them. Xchanging have delivered the benefits of harnessing operational control through their recent partnership with AOMi, a relationship that has provided:
- A significant increase in productivity
- More accurate workflow plans and forecasts
- Regular capture and review of performance indicators
- A group of highly skilled team leaders who—through their participation in an AOM certification programme developed in conjunction with the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM)—are proficient in the practices and principles of effective operations management
- NOA’s Outsourcing Works Symposium
- 4 July, 2013 Radission Blu Portman Hotel, London
- Stand position 4
- Presentation - 1:45pm
Schedule a briefing with an AOMi expert to find out how AOMi can drive operational excellence and reduce risk in a similar service operation: Visit the AOMi exhibition stand, or alternatively arrange a more in-depth discussion by emailing in advance at enquiries(at)activeops(dot)com.
To receive the Xchanging case study “Active Operations Management (AOM™) drives operational excellence in a mature Business Process Outsourcing provider” send a request here.