"We've been very happy with the service."
Stana Martin, VP Operations
Roswell, GA (PRWEB) June 27, 2013
LeadMaster has begun adding a significant number of new clients in both Long Term Care Insurance as well as Retirement Communities. As more boomers reach retirement age, there has been a surge of new companies entering the market to help meet the needs of an aging population. With recent changes in health care laws, retirees are looking to work with healthcare experts that can help them navigate the myriad of options and regulations. Retirees are also letting their PC mouse and internet browser do the walking by researching and filtering the thousands of retirement community options that are now available. Just as many high school students and parents set out on the quest to find the right college choice, senior citizens and their children are doing their homework to find the right Retirement Community that fits their particular lifestyle.
With thousands of potential customers coming into the market every day, organizations need a better way to manage the entire process. LeadMaster has become a favorite in helping them proactively track and market to these individuals. Many of the marketing automation features inherent within the LeadMaster application help Long-term Care agencies and retirement communities stay in touch with their prospective clients. For example, lead nurturing and email marketing make it possible to conduct outreach surveys as well as provide a way for prospects to provide valuable feedback. With a closed-loop market survey system, key improvements can be made to ensure a particular insurance product is attractive or a community service hits the target market.
LeadMaster works well for Insurance and Retirement Community market segments because of features like:
- Landing page inquiries are captured into a centralized system for automated follow-up.
- Monitoring sales counselor activities. Ensure daily/weekly activities goals are met.
- Automatic recording of all customer’s or prospect’s email history
- Historical journal / interaction records and notes
- Built-in email automation and lead nurturing.
Long Term Care and Retirement Communities have become big business because of the aging population. These industries face some unique challenges for which LeadMaster is ideally suited.
- Match prospective client’s interest with automated messaging
- Simplify using CRM system through automated business rules engine
- Custom forms provide unlimited flexibility for storing, tracking and reporting key information
- Custom checkboxes allow representatives to instantly make updates and log sales activities
- Streamline training and quickly deploy LeadMaster for their rapidly growing work force.
- Phone integration capabilities for improved productivity.
Stana Martin, VP of Operations at Claim Jockey, a Long Term Care consulting company (formerly Mrs. Long Term Care - http://www.claimjockey.com) said, "We no sooner got the info capture working from our website to the CRM than we had 2 leads kick thru. There was, apparently, an article written about us in an industry publication a few days ago. Both leads found us because of the article on line… we've been very happy with the service."
Anytime anyone wants to know what's happening with a particular customer, lead or a policy, all they have to do is look in LeadMaster. All the essential information is in one place and anyone with the appropriate access can view the records. In LeadMaster, searching and sorting happen instantly with a click of the mouse and dashboard reports provide real-time analysis on prospects or clients.
Russell King, LeadMaster CEO says, “Industries that cater to our aging retirement population will most certainly be busy for years to come. Companies that are smart enough to implement cost effective sales and marketing automation tools will be the ones that win market share. They’ll also amass the market intelligence needed to help them retain clients through customer satisfaction.”
LeadMaster offers a multifunction cloud-computing software solution for sales and marketing professionals. Everything you need in one easy-to-use online web-based application. You can choose to implement an end-to-end Sales Lead Management CRM Software solution or select specific point solutions to satisfy your sales & marketing requirements.
- Lead-Xpress - A revolutionary new way for sales reps to receive and update sales leads.
- E-Marketing - Drip marketing, lead nurturing, email tracking, open & clicks reporting.
- Marketing Automation - Get sales ready leads - automatically.
- LeadMaster Voice - Combining LeadMaster solutions provides a complete virtual call center system.
- Sales Lead Management - You can't measure what you don't manage. Are you making the most out of your sales leads?
LeadMaster’s on-demand customizable SaaS solutions combine sales lead management software, lead tracking solutions, sales force automation tools (SFA), customer relationship management features (Sales CRM), LeadMaster Voice solutions and virtual call center solutions. This powerful web-based application has helped companies large and small from virtually every industry.
The LeadMaster sales lead management CRM solution is intuitive and easy to use, providing real-time lead capture, lead distribution, lead tracking, lead nurturing, custom reporting and email marketing. LeadMaster makes it easy to qualify and convert leads from virtually any source - landing page, email, call center, webinar, sales lead suppliers and more.
The LeadMaster sales lead management CRM product is straightforward and easy to learn yet has robust features like workflow automation, round-robin lead distribution, mobile access, CRM analytics and Outlook integration.
LeadMaster products and services are available through a global network of value-added resellers, consultants and system integrators.