Johnson City, TN (PRWEB) June 27, 2013
At the crossroads of three continents, Palestinian cuisine encompasses an incredibly rich cultural heritage. All will be on display at the 2013 Summer Fancy Food Show in New York in booth #102, June 30 – July 2.
Palestinian companies are exhibiting at the Summer Fancy Food Show in New York, through the United States Agency for International Development’s (USAID) Compete Project, and in cooperation with the Palestinian American Chamber of Commerce, and will feature a tantalizing array of food products familiar to many, and an exciting introduction to others.
Many civilizations have left their mark on Palestinian cuisine. Food from the region is an expression of the diverse social and cultural make-up that has resulted in a tasteful dedication to hospitality and age-old Mediterranean traditions.
Present will be Palestinian companies:
- Al Hathnawi Trading with its array of grains, spices and honey,
- Emirates Delight with every conceivable presentation of dates,
- Canaan Fair Trade representing 49 Fair Trade and Organic farms producing everything from olives and olive oil to sun dried tomatoes,
- Nakheel Palestine dried fruit and famous Jericho Dates, and
- West Bank Salt Works with its distinctive collection of mineral-rich salt products from the Dead Sea.
Experience the historic Palestinian cuisine in New York at the Fancy Food Show. For more information contact Al Hamman at +1 (423) 467-9864, or visit http://www.HammanMarketing.com/2013-RSVP.