London, UK (PRWEB) June 25, 2013
In 2007-2012, the number of Mexican ultra high net worth individuals (UHNWI) increased by over 18% and climbed from 2,129 in 2007 to 2,540 in 2012. The total number of billionaires in the country grew by 14%. Meanwhile, the number of centimillionaires and affluent millionaires increased by over 23.5% and 18.5% respectively.
In 2007-2012, the wealth of the Mexican UHNWIs grew by above 42.9%. The growth was mainly spurred by a 67% rise in billionaires’ wealth. In 2012, the total wealth of the Mexican UHNWIs was evaluated at around USD 363 billion, accounting for almost a half of the wealth of the country’s HNWIs.
New research report “Ultra HNWIs in Mexico 2013” drawn up by WealthInsight has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Ultra HNWIs in Mexico 2013
Published: June, 2013
Price: US$ 3,495.00
The report offers insightful overview of the UHNWIs performance in Mexico. The report provides details on the UHNWIs performance in 2007-2012; discloses historical and present data on the asset allocations of UHNWIs in the country across 13 asset classes; examines top-performing cities and uncovers ratings of wealth management saturation and potential. The study also presents evaluation of the domestic wealth management industry; scrutinizes prevailing trends; outlines challenges and opportunities of the wealth management and private banking sector in the country. The research unveils essential information on the key market players and offers detailed future forecast.
- Extensive overview of the Mexican wealth sector fundamentals (political and economical backgrounds; benchmarking of the Mexico wealth in context).
- Data on the HNWI wealth prevailing trends.
- In-depth analysis of Mexican UHNWI investments.
- Accurate description of the competitive landscape of the wealth sector.
- Information on UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends.
- City wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential.
- Details on the drivers, restraints, challenges and opportunities of the Mexican UHNWIs market.
- Review of the main market players.
- Detailed future market forecast through 2017.
More new and insightful research reports by the publisher can be found at WealthInsight page.