Even people with tickets or accidents on their driving records can use an online quoting system.
(PRWEB) June 26, 2013
Shopping for car insurance has changed in recent years. Thanks to the internet, finding a great rate on your car insurance has never been faster or easier. Getting online insurance quotes allows you to shop around and compare without spending hours on the phone or waiting for insurance agents to call you back. There are a lot of reasons to try an online rate calculator the next time you’re shopping for car insurance; here are the top ten.
1. You Can Shop At Any Time. There are no office hours on the internet. That means you can shop for car insurance and compare rates online early in the morning, late at night, or whenever it’s convenient for you. No need to get those calls in while the insurance agency is still open.
2. There’s No Pressure. When you get online insurance quotes, you don’t have to talk to a customer service representative unless you want to. That means you won’t find yourself on the phone feeling pressure to accept the quote. You can compare using a car insurance calculator and consider the options on your own time.
3. You Only Have to Enter The Information Once. Rather than calling around and repeating the same information to company after company, an online rate calculator lets you simply enter the car and driver information one time, and get multiple quotes back from that single request.
4. Shop Top Insurance Companies. Online quoting systems bring back quotes from some of the most respected names in car insurance, so you can compare what Ontario’s best companies have to offer you.
5. Get Your Quotes Fast. When you request quotes online you can get the numbers back fast. You don’t have to wait for an agency to calculate a quote and call you back with the results. Multiple insurance quotes are in your hands in as little as a few minutes.
6. Get Quotes For the Coverage You Want. With an online rate calculator, you can enter the coverage you want and be sure that you’re getting quotes for that coverage. No extras added on – or optional coverages being removed in order to provide a cheaper quote that provides lesser coverage.
7. You Can Quote From Anywhere. Quote from work, quote from home, even quote from a mobile device when you’re out shopping for a new car. Online quoting makes it possible to get the information you need no matter where you are. Even if there is noise in the background that prevents a phone call, you can still easily get quotes online.
8. Get Multiple Quotes For Side-by-Side Comparison. Getting online insurance quotes allows you to do a side-by-side comparison of policies that are available to you. You get multiple quotes all at once, so you can look at the numbers next to each to each other and quickly see which is the best deal for your needs.
9. It Doesn’t Matter If You Have Tickets or Accidents. Even people with tickets or accidents on their driving records can use an online quoting system. You’ll get fast, accurate quotes to help you find the insurance company that can provide you the best deal on coverage no matter what is on your record.
10. It’s Easy. There is no simpler way to get car insurance quotes than to use an online rate calculator. Fill out a few simple forms, submit, and then compare the best rates available to you. Choose the quote that is right for you, and you can have a new policy in place in half the time of traditional quoting methods and with none of the stress and effort.
icandrive.ca helps Canadian consumers connect with insurance brokers and agents to get the lowest possible insurance rates. Compare insurance rates from over 30 insurance companies through our compare a quote tool. Our business is dedicated to providing the most up to date and useful insurance related information to Canadian drivers. By showing how and where you can save money you can benefit from all the available savings and pay less for your insurance coverage.