Hermosa Beach, CA (PRWEB) June 25, 2013
This Wednesday, June 26th at 6 p.m., Hot’s Kitchen will host a beer dinner featuring Epic Brewing and some of their most famous and unique craft bears. The dinner is the fourth in a series highlighting craft breweries that Hot’s Kitchen began back in March of 2013.
The dinner will be complete with 6 courses specially created by Hot’s Kitchen’s Owner and Executive Chef, Sean Chaney. Every course will be paired with a specific brew from Epic’s incredible roster of beers. Rob Rhoda, one of the representatives for Epic, will be in attendance to meet diners and educate them on each of the pairings, because who doesn’t like a little knowledge with their brew?
- Hamachi crudo, baby leek potato hay, shiso soubise tapanese market seaweed, sudachi gastric, paired with Sour Apple
- Picnic basket salad, rei melon, bibb lettuce frisee, prosciutto mustard, tarragon vinaigrette, paired with Straight Up Saison
- Confit duck ravioli, duck consume, craklins, apple bacon braised cabbage, paired with Brainless
- Chicken fried quail, wild mushroom, cornbread stuffing, bisque region country gravy, paired with Hopulent Mosaic I.P.A.
- Smoked wild boar tamale, chorizo corn relish, mole, paired with Smoked & Oaked
- Bourbon caramel bread pudding, epic ale cherry's, huckleberry brulee, clotted cream, paired with Santa Cruz Brown
Tickets are $55 each and can be purchased by calling contacting Kellie M. at Hot’s Kitchen at (310) 318-2939, through Eventbrite at http://epicdinner.eventbrite.com/, or by simply walking into Hot’s Kitchen at 844 Hermosa Avenue, Hermosa Beach, CA.
About Hot’s Kitchen: Hot’s Kitchen was founded in 2011 by childhood friends Sean Chaney and Michael Lindenlaub. After nearly fifteen years in the restaurant business and two successful ventures, the duo saw an opportunity to bring a unique community-focused dining experience with a killer menu to the South Bay. Hot’s Kitchen is located just blocks south of the Hermosa Beach pier at 844 Hermosa Avenue, Hermosa Beach, CA 90254 and is open Monday – Sunday, 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Media Contact: Kelley Coughlan, Melrose PR, Kelley(at)melrosepr(dot)com, 310-450-7960, http://www.melrosepr.com