Edvance360 LMS-SN Releases Rubrics 2.0
Virginia Beach, VA (PRWEB) June 27, 2013
Edvance360, a leading provider of eLearning solutions, one of the top ten tools for online teaching, as well as 2011 winner and five-time-finalist for the CODiE Award for Best Course or Learning Management System, just released a new update to the Rubrics Tool further enhancing usability for instructors and visibility for students and other types of end-users.
“It’s always a pleasure to see how tools develop after our initial offering to clients,” said Cathy Garland, Vice-President of Marketing and Sales for Edvance360. “Partnering with our clients – all of our clients – ensures the tools within Edvance360 LMS-SN are flexible and usable. Our clients enjoy high faculty and teacher usage rates across the board on all our tools because we consistently hear what they have to say and incorporate their suggestions to continue to improve.”
To access a tutorial on the Rubrics Tool, go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MD0YX4pFo2w. Rubrics 2.0 now includes the following enhancements:
- Students can view the rubric within the dropbox through which they can submit the completed assignment.
- Instructors can now add extra fields to rubrics, including “Default Feedback” which will automatically populate feedback to the student, if desired. The student can view their individual scores and feedback per assignment by clicking on the “View Rubric” link within the Grades Tab.
- Instructors can now open and grade completed assignments using the rubric both from the Gradebook and the Dropbox Tool, saving the faculty time.
- Point values for each rubric level may be set by default, but can also be overridden in each criterion by the instructors for added flexibility in grading each criterion.
- Grading is accomplished by one click.
- The design of the rubric tool has been updated for easier readability and use.
Edvance360 is an internet-based Learner Management System (LMS) and secure social network that enables schools to implement a successful online academic program. Edvance360 equips schools, corporations, and organizations to host online courses, implement modular courses, and revitalize residential courses to make them more interactive. Edvance360 was designed by professors for professors, with input and oversight provided by many of the leading educational design experts, relational-learning experts, and partners.
Edvance360 provides an easy-to-use interface for students and faculty, course management and creation tools, hands-on training, fanatical support, a secure social network, Web 2.0 tools, and collaborative communities to help educational institutions build a networked learning environment.
Our clients enjoy a high return on their investment, personalized support, and customizable solutions. We do not believe a one-size-fits-all approach is beneficial to our clients, so we are steadfastly committed to adapting Edvance360 to fit the needs of the rapidly changing world of education.
Our team members are experienced educators whose vision is to provide an easy to use, affordable, learner-centered LMS that enables students and faculty to engage in collaborative learning process. All features in Edvance360 contribute toward engaging students in critical thinking, network building, and life-long learning habits.
Edvance360 is headquartered in Virginia Beach, Virginia. For more information, please visit Edvance360.com or call 866-458-0360.
Edvance360 and the Edvance360 logo are trademarks of Edvance360 Corporation. All other company and product names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.