Special supplies for irregular surfaces, chemical resistance, and oily surfaces are consumed by mechanical contractors, petroleum companies, mines, and offshore rigs worldwide.
Portland, OR (PRWEB) June 26, 2013
Graphic Products releases a sample label packet, designed to demonstrate the range of safety and productivity label types offered by the company, compatible with its growing family of mobile, desktop and wide-format thermal transfer printers.
Typical requests include OSHA-compliant safety, HazCom, magnetic, 5S, and pipe markers, and many other choices are represented. Adhesion options include aggressive, permanent, temporary, and non-adhesive because different applications require varying degrees of “stickiness.”
The Graphic Products’ engineers have successfully developed more than 50 supplies which are both abrasion and weather-tested. Metal detectable labels used in the food industry, cryogenic labels for laboratories, and barcode labels used to track major assets such as fleet vehicles and cranes have been introduced to solve customer problems. Special supplies for irregular surfaces, chemical resistance, and oily surfaces are consumed by mechanical contractors, petroleum companies, mines, and offshore rigs worldwide.
- Industrial vinyl labels
- NFPA labels
- Warehouse labels
- Magnetic labels
- Self-laminating wire wraps
- Shrink tube wire markers
- RTK labels
- Arc flash labels
- OSHA compliant labels
- Pipe markers
- Valve tags
- Low temperature labels
- Reflective labels
- Photoluminescent or low-light labels
- General safety signs and labels
- 5S labels
- Startup procedures
Other free resources include:
- The monthly DuraNews industrial labeling report which addresses OSHA standards, training issues, new apps, and PPE requirements
- Mining, pipe marking, and arc flash webinars that can be downloaded
- An expansive article library dealing with lean manufacturing, electrical safety, noise hazards, dust combustion, crane accidents, water treatment standards, distribution center and supply chain challenges, maritime safety and industrial energy efficiency
- Safety guides for food processing, confined spaces, schools, and warehouses
- More than 20 how-to and new product introduction videos
- A newly updated news center for the media
- Several blogs and websites including the Safe Workplace and Safety News blog
Graphic Products manufactures and distributes DuraLabel thermal transfer printers, which are bundled with free software for creating pipe markers, arc flash labels and wayfinding signs. Users can also opt to create their own signs and labels using Microsoft Word or OpenOffice.
DuraLabel offers more than 50 application-specific supplies and provides same-day shipping to meet just-in-time delivery requirements. Graphic Products counts Amazon, Boeing, DuPont, Intel and Toyota among its global customer base.
Click here receive a Graphic Products sample pack.