Parature’s goal is to give brands and organizations the tools they need to provide 100% of their customers with a positive engagement experience on social media and every major customer service channel.
Herndon, VA (PRWEB) June 26, 2013
Parature, a global leader in cloud-based customer service software, announced today the general availability of its Social Customer Service Suite to Parature’s multi-channel customer service offering. The product suite includes the newly-introduced Parature Social Monitor, a monitoring and response solution designed specifically for customer service teams, and the Parature Facebook Portal, which seamlessly integrates a 24/7 customer support portal, including self-service knowledgebase, help desk ticketing and live chat, as part of a brand’s Facebook presence. Both solutions can be used independently or together to provide advanced social customer engagement, as well as an integrated part of the overall Parature Customer Service solution.
With the addition of the new Parature Social Monitor and Parature’s existing Facebook Portal to form the Parature Social Customer Service Suite, brands and organizations now have multiple options to respond to the growing expectations for social customer service and create a customer service differentiator.
The Parature Social Monitor is the newest addition to Parature’s Customer Service Desk, centralizing social customer service with the same workflows, business processes and analytics tools as existing customer service channels such as email, help desk ticketing, chat and more. Following custom rules set by the organization, questions, comments and issues from social consumers are automatically created as support tickets to be answered or routed to the appropriate person within the organization to respond in a timely manner.
“Parature’s Social Monitor will now allow for direct response from within the system to social customer interactions,” says Paul Greenberg, President of The 56 Group and author of the best-selling CRM at the Speed of Light. “This is table stakes.” The Social Monitor is currently being used by innovative customer-focused brands such as Ask.com, Ceridian Dayforce and Tagged.com.
Parature’s Social Customer Service Suite benefits are numerous, and include the benefits of the integration of social service and support with traditional channels such as the Web, email, phone and mobile. Specifically, Social Monitor customers receive:
- One centralized user interface for customer service agents to monitor and categorize activity from social channels and respond to valid inquiries.
- All teams within an organization, including sales, customer service and marketing, can collaborate to resolve customer inquiries more efficiently and with more effective answers from SMEs.
- Organizations can monitor and manage multiple social media accounts and reply to customers using their unique accounts/personas.
- Powerful workflow and routing rules ensure all questions are being answered, and within a timely manner or following set SLAs.
- Sophisticated threading allows businesses to follow and maintain conversations with a single customer amid additional conversations or social noise, creating a deeper one-to-one customer engagement.
- Customer service representatives can leverage existing corporate knowledgebases to deliver consistent answers and/or links to more detailed customer service content.
- Social customer service is centralized with existing customer service channels and multi-channel customer service reporting tools to provide a true 360-degree view of the customer.
“Parature’s Social Monitor is a welcome addition to our existing social monitoring programs,” says Fadi Yared, Director of Customer Support for Dayforce HCM. “Our customer support staff will not only have the advantage of effective real-time monitoring and response, but also a true 360-degree view of our customers. It’s incredibly valuable to our support team that our social customer service will share the same workflow, processes and analytics tools as our other primary customer service channels.”
Through the Parature Facebook Portal, customers receive:
- Immediate self-service support, allowing customers to find an answer or receive updated information via a complete support center on a brand’s Facebook page.
- Consumers can ask more complex questions or submit support issues via Parature’s help desk ticket system or get immediate, personalized assistance via live chat.
- Deflection customer complaints and issues from your brand’s Facebook wall.
- Increase customer retention and loyalty. Provide a consistent level of service and consistent information to your customers wherever they are – even on social media.
“Parature’s goal is to give brands and organizations the tools they need to provide 100% of their customers with a positive engagement experience on social media and every major customer service channel to drive increased customer satisfaction, brand loyalty and customer retention,” said Duke Chung, Co-founder of Parature. “With the addition of our Social Customer Service Suite, Parature is delivering the ultimate multichannel customer service experience.”
Parature is the industry’s leading provider of cloud-based customer engagement solutions and is used to support approximately 55 million end users worldwide. Parature empowers customer service organizations to monitor, manage, resolve and respond to a high volume of service issues across multiple communication channels, including the growing number of service-related conversations that are happening every day within social media channels. With more than a decade of experience, Parature delivers support and social media engagement and management solutions to mid-size and enterprise organizations across a wide variety of industries.
Parature is among the vendors on the Gartner Magic Quadrant for the CRM Customer Engagement Center and the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, and is the recipient of numerous product, technology, and leadership awards including the 2013 CRM Watchlist, 2013 CRM Magazine Service Leader Awards, 2013 Stevie Awards and 2013 TMC/CUSTOMER Magazine CRM Excellence Awards. Parature is used by some of the world’s most innovative organizations, federal agencies and companies and is headquartered in Herndon, Virginia. For more information, visit http://www.parature.com, follow @parature on Twitter or like us on Facebook at facebook.com/parature.