London, UK (PRWEB) June 26, 2013
Around 10 million new cases of cancer are registered across the world annually. The world’s cancer biomarkers market is poised to register growth at an 18% CARG through 2016, mainly spurred by the enhancing incidence of cancer worldwide. Poor regulation and reimbursement systems represent the possible barriers to the further market growth. Spurred by the technological breakthroughs, the cancer diagnostics industry is expected to witness substantial growth in the years ahead. The next-generation cancer diagnostics sector is likely to go beyond USD 5.21 billion in 2015, growing at a 45% CARG.
Currently, Affymetrix, Inc., Gen-Probe Inc., Abbott Laboratories, Roche Diagnostics Corp., Agilent Technologies Inc. and Hologic, Inc. are the leading companies.
New research report “Cancer Diagnostic Testing: Granular Analysis of the Global Market Supplier Shares and Forecasts for Current and Emerging Tumor Markers France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, UK, US” worked out by Venture Planning Group (VPG) has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Cancer Diagnostic Testing: Granular Analysis of the Global Market Supplier Shares and Forecasts for Current and Emerging Tumor Markers France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, UK, US
Published: June, 2013
Price: US$ 21,100.00
The report grants access to the insightful overview of the global cancer diagnostics market. It covers present market situation and discloses information on supplier shares, sales and test volumes. The study reviews existing market players and potential entrants; outlines major market opportunities and challenges; and presents in-depth country market analyses. The research study provides detailed examination of the market segmentation and uncovers essential data on the industry performance. In addition, the report offers detailed future forecast for the industry development in the upcoming years.
Reasons to Buy:
- The report allows one to enrich one’s knowledge of the worldwide cancer diagnostic testing market.
- In-depth market analysis helps to understand the current state of market.
- Overview of the market challenges and opportunities assists in the strategy-planning and decision-making.
- Detailed information on the market segmentation allows the one to identify the promising market segments and to plan market-entry or business-expansion strategies.
- Extensive overview of the key market players and details on their performance assist in choosing prospective partners.
- Future market outlook shows how the market is set to develop in the upcoming years.
More new and insightful research reports by the publisher can be found at VPG page.