Palo Alto, CA (PRWEB) June 27, 2013
Totango announced today that it has rolled out a new engagement reporting feature as part of its customer engagement management platform.
"Our customers are always looking for more ways to understand customer engagement trends and undercurrents. We're excited to add our newest expansion to the Totango product-line," shares Oren Raboy, VP of Products at Totango. "The new engagement reports are a simple, beautiful but very powerful way to visualize user engagement and identify risks and opportunities. We've seen customers use them in anything from daily customer-review meetings to quarterly board sessions."
Engagement reports are a brand new capability of the Totango application. Users can create clear, visually stunning reports that tell the engagement story of your account base. It’s a new way to shine light on how engaged and successful customers are, identify risks and opportunities, and understand critical trends that help your online business grow.
With the new engagement reports, online (SaaS) businesses can now answer these crucial questions:
- What part of the account base is unengaged and unhealthy? How is that broken down by their signup date or account manager?
- How many engaged trial accounts do we have? Is that number growing?
- Of our accounts at risk, how many are onboarding-risk vs. ongoing-risk?
- Number of daily and weekly engaged accounts over time, broken by plan and region... and much more.
They’ll also have clear answers to tough questions such as:
- Is the quality of new leads/trials improving?
- What sort of accounts are most successful and which represent the most risk?
- How many engaged users do we have?
The engagement report also comes equipped with Account Health Summary and Account Lifecycle reports which respectively show the breakdown of accounts in Good/Poor health and outline the number of free, paying, and canceled accounts over time.
For more details regarding the new feature or how Totango can help you be a more pro-customer company, email oraboy(at)totango(dot)com.
Totango is full-service Customer Engagement Management platform for online businesses. Our Customer Engagement platform helps online services create an active and engaged user base. Totango combines big data analytics with powerful segmentation and engagement tools to allow online services to take the right actions with each customer, in real time. End-users become happier and more successful – driving usage and adoption, increasing conversions, sales and lifetime value while reducing churn.