Protect Your Bubble has created a list of the three most amazing volcanoes to see in the world.
Atlanta, Ga. (PRWEB) June 27, 2013
Volcanoes are among one of the most picturesque, natural phenomena on the planet. Many people make a point to visit (and even climb) them each year. But, what are the most worth-while volcanoes to visit? Protect Your Bubble has created a list of the three most amazing volcanoes to see in the world (Source: Weather.com).
1. Mount Kilimanjaro (Tanzania) – Nearly 20,000 feet high, Mount Kilimanjaro is arguably the most well-known volcano in the world. This mount is known as a top attraction for climbers world-wide, as about 35,000 come each year in hopes of reaching the summit. While not particularly difficult by some standards, the altitude sickness makes this a tough volcano to complete. But, the sunrise views from the top are breathtaking.
2. Mount Fuji (Japan) – Not only is it a renowned volcano, Mount Fuji is a national, cultural, religious icon in Japan. The volcano rises about 12,000 feet above sea level. Surprisingly, more than 200,000 people climb it each year, thus making it the single most visited attraction in the country.
3. Katla, Hekla and Eyjafjallajökull (Iceland) – Also known as “The Angry Sisters,” Katla and Hekla (and nearby Eyjafjallajökull) are among a chain of volcanoes in Iceland. The true beauty to behold is the contrast between hot lava amid the glacial terrain.
About Protect Your Bubble
Protect Your Bubble is a specialty insurance brand, offering insurance for gadgets, pets and
travel―all for today’s modern consumer.
- Travel - Plans provide a variety of coverage for travelers including cancellation, interruption, medical/dental, baggage, rental car damage and much more. Plan services include 24/7 emergency assistance , Consult a Doctor™, roadside assistance, restaurant reservations and tee-time scheduling.
- Rental Car - For those hitting the open road in a rental car, it’s important to remember that rental car damage protection is a great way to cover your rental car while on your road trip.
- Gadget - Smartphone and tablet insurance covers loss, theft and water damage and consumers will receive a replacement device quickly. Home gadget warranties provide coverage for mechanical breakdown and accidental damage for laptops, game consoles and cameras as well as mechanical breakdown for appliances, televisions, desktop computers, home theater systems and more.
- Pet - Plans provide up to 90 percent reimbursement for covered vet charges for eligible accidents, illnesses, hereditary conditions and behavioral treatments and alternative therapies. They allow owners to visit any licensed vet in the country. Additionally, annual deductible options start at $100 which only need to be met once per plan year.
- Renters – Plans protects customers against theft, fire, lightning, wind, hail, smoke, vandalism, water damage liability (where applicable), earthquakes and power surges in most states. Content limits start at $10,000, with personal liability limits under $100,000.
- ID Theft Protection – The program offers a full array of prevention services, including 24/7 access to customer service and education about identity theft protection. Detection services include credit and identity monitoring, both important early warning tools that notify customers about potential fraud involving their credit or identity. To resolve any identity theft incidents, certified resolution specialists are available 24/7 to work directly with customers to manage the entire resolution process from start to finish.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Protect Your Bubble is available online, via mobile app or phone, allowing consumers to understand, buy and, most importantly, protect what enriches their lives. Find Protect Your Bubble USA on Facebook or Twitter (@PYBUSA) or visit protectyourbubble.com for more information or to get a two-minute quote today.
Protect Your Bubble USA