Culver City, CA (PRWEB) June 28, 2013
Escaping the three-dimensional confines of contemporary skateboarding, the Tesseract has arrived to open the doors of perception. The Tesseract integrates rocker, wheel well flares, W concave, and multiple wheelbase options into a lightweight package perfectly sized for big mountain roads, slide jams, and campus manual pads alike. Stash the quiver, clear your mind, and let the Tesseract be your versatile companion in the quest for four-wheeled illumination.
- Symmetrical rocker for locked-in slides
- Pronounced wheel well flares for increased wheel clearance and ergonomics
- Wide and tall W concave mellows out near the trucks for strong lateral support in slides and tucking comfort
- Symmetrical shape and contours for maximum versatility
- Wide kicktails with subtle dished concave for enhanced control
- Multiple wheelbase options for fine tuning based on riding style and truck geometry
- Dual vertically-laminated bamboo core sandwiched between custom fiberglass/epoxy skins for a thin, stiff, and lightweight ride with massive pop
- Cork bottom layer for vibration damping and abrasion resistance
The Tesseract will be available in select shops worldwide on July 23rd.
For more information, please visit the Tesseract product page:
The third dimension is so passé.