Travelers generate TripShock ratings when they review tours and activities that they purchased through the online travel agency.
Destin, FL (PRWEB) June 27, 2013
TripShock.com has chosen its Top 5 Beach Activities in Destin, FL in correlation with special summer discounts on top rated activities. Travelers generate TripShock ratings when they review tours and activities that they purchased through the online travel agency. According to TripShock users, here are the five most popular activities for beach goers in Destin, FL.
1. Charter Fishing: The World’s Luckiest Fishing Village proudly supports the largest charter fishing fleet in the state of Florida. TripShock.com offers anglers a wide variety of tours, from deep-sea party boat fishing to private charters. Summer Special: Book Deep Sea Fishing Party Boat in Destin and receive $2 off each person. Shock Rating: 4.5 of 5 stars.
2. Pontoon Boat Rentals: Tourists can captain their own vessel while exploring Destin Harbor, Crab Island, and hidden beaches in Destin, FL. Pontoon boat rentals come complete with safety equipment and operating instruction. Summer Special: Customers can save on Destin Pontoon Boat Rentals when they use promo code PONT99 for $10 off a $200 minimum purchase and PONT77 for $20 off a $300 minimum purchase. Shock Rating: 5 stars.
3. Paddleboard Tours: A professional paddleboard instructor leads the 90 minute Destin Harbor Paddleboard Tour through calm emerald water. Participants enjoy a relaxing activity that is easy to learn for people of all ages. Summer Special: 10% off Destin Harbor Paddleboard Tours. Shock Rating: 5 stars.
4. Jet Ski Rentals: Customers can tour the Destin Harbor, East Pass, and Crab Island at their leisure on three-passenger jet skis. Rentals are from one to eight hours and include safety equipment and operating instructions. Summer Special: Tourists booking Destin Waverunner/Jet Ski Tours can use coupon code SKI13 for $5 off or SKI78 for $10 off ($200 minimum purchase). Shock Rating: 5 stars.
5. Parasailing: Travelers will fly over 500 feet in the air and take in breathtaking views of the Destin landscape for an unforgettable vacation experience. Summer Special: Tourists booking the Parasailing Adventure in Destin pay $39/flyer until 6/30 and $44/flyer 7/1 to 8/10. Shock Rating: 4.5 stars.