(PRWEB) June 28, 2013
Join SKIM’s communication and social media research expert, Sourabh Sharma, at InnoCos USA 2013 in New York City July 10-11. Sharma will kick off day two of the summit with a presentation of SKIM’s latest research regarding beauty industry trends in digital communications and social media. Sharma will share the results of a social media analysis conducted within the skin care category from April-June 2013. Key takeaways will include:
- Which brands are most talked about and how
- Consumer reactions and buzz around ailments related to skin
- Solutions sought for those ailments
- Consumer personas of skincare users
- A deep dive into the emotional and personality elements of the skincare category and what it stands for in the mind of the consumer
- How communications and social media warrant increased evaluation as consumer/marketer lines continue to blur
Sharma is a New York-based communication and social media research expert for SKIM. He is passionate about extracting value from the rapidly evolving brand-to-consumer social media research. Sharma has worked in management consulting, preceded by a role in brand management and product development at L'Oreal. Sharma holds degrees in engineering and marketing, as well as an MBA from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania and the Rotterdam School of Management.
The InnoCos USA summit brings together senior executives from the cosmetics and personal care industry to discuss key issues on front-end innovation, new product development, retailing and high-growth markets. Attendees will learn how to:
- Revolutionize customer-facing activities to catch the next big wave
- Approach product development from an innovative angle
- Accelerate innovation in new markets through external partnerships
- Apply new concepts and thinking to your own business
- Maximize your digital strategies
- Uncover new trends in retailing
For more on InnoCos USA, visit http://innocosevents.com.
Founded in 1979, SKIM is a dynamic and rapidly growing market research agency with offices in San Francisco, New York, Rotterdam, Geneva and London. Combining market-specific expertise and knowledge of advanced research methodologies, SKIM is a valued partner for multinational companies in consumer packaged goods, healthcare, consumer health, telecommunications, technology and (financial) services. Leading companies around the globe rely on SKIM researchers for strategic guidance on pricing, communication and new product development. Visit http://www.skimgroup.com for more information.