Milwaukee, WI (PRWEB) June 30, 2013
After opening three new offices in Iowa this year and scheduling over 100 community events for just this coming summer, the personal injury attorneys at Hupy and Abraham, S.C. realized they would also need to update their website to accommodate and share these exciting changes. The Wisconsin-based law office once again teamed with Foster Web Marketing to create a new online home that better assists current clients, community members and injury victims in need of legal answers.
The updates feature the latest advances in web design including:
- State-specific legal information. Many laws vary by state, and the new website makes it much easier for visitors to find information about their case whether they live in Wisconsin, Illinois or Iowa.
- Separate pages for each law office location. These pages provide readers with a Google Map of the office’s location, directions to the office from different starting points and general contact information.
- Fresher, user-friendly appearance. The site’s look has been generally updated to make it cleaner, easier to navigate and up-to-date with the latest advances in web design.
- Local events Google calendar. Hupy and Abraham, S.C. is extremely involved in its local communities and attends a wide array of events, from bike rallies to anti-bullying events to traffic safety expos. Visitors can now learn about upcoming events and even copy information to their own calendars.
- New videos. A new series of videos regarding traffic accident claims, pharmaceutical class action lawsuits and other personal injury topics has been uploaded to the site—many specific to those injured in the state of Iowa.
In addition to the above changes, new articles, blog posts, news items, videos, and other information are added regularly and frequently. Visitors can also request a meeting with an attorney, live chat with a law office representative or download free legal reports on the website.
“Our website redesign is exciting because it’s a reflection of our recent expansion and the ongoing mission of our law firm to provide top-notch service at the cutting edge,” said attorney Jason Abraham, the firm’s managing partner. “We want to reach out to our new communities in Iowa, keep visitors in the loop about our local community involvement and ultimately help accident victims get the money they deserve.”
To browse the new website, to get your questions answered about your potential legal case or to request a confidential and complimentary case evaluation, visit http://www.hupy.com today.
About Hupy and Abraham, S.C.
Founded in 1969 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, personal injury law firm Hupy and Abraham, S.C. has a proven record of success with large settlements in serious cases, collecting hundreds of millions of dollars for thousands of satisfied clients. The firm has a long-established reputation of providing sound legal representation to accident victims, securing fair compensation for its clients and giving back to the community.
Hupy and Abraham, S.C. has offices located in Wisconsin, Illinois and Iowa, and handles personal injury cases including car accidents, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death, and pharmaceutical and medical device class actions.
The firm’s sixteen experienced attorneys are committed to going above and beyond the call of duty for their clients by tirelessly representing them to the best of their abilities while being involved in the local community—from raising funds for local charities to participating in safety and accident prevention initiatives. In 2012, the firm donated over $200,000 to more than 100 community organizations.
Hupy and Abraham, S.C. has received top ratings from a number of national and local professional organizations for many years and was voted Best Personal Injury Lawyers by the readers of the Shepherd Express in 2011 and 2012 and named Best Personal Injury Law Firm by voters in the WISN A-List poll in 2012.
To learn more about Hupy and Abraham, S.C., visit their website at http://www.hupy.com.
Contact: Jill Wellskopf
Phone: (414) 982.2059